Past AU: Free

It was early in the morning at around 7am. A young boy was standing outside his "home" and staring into the distance. Tears started forming in his eyes. Years of being trapped in a stupid household. He is finally free. But... Where would he go? He had no where but its better than living in that trash.

He ran and ran. Not knowing where to go, until he bumped into some strangers. There was a boy about the same age as him and a man, who looked like the boy's father. "I-I'm so sorry!" William said looking away and protecting his face. The two father and son seemed quite surprise and confused. "Hey kid-," the man said reaching out to help him. "Don't hit me! I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" William said.

The man replied, "Hey, its alright. We won't hurt you." William slowly moved his hands away from his face and stared at the two people in shock. After years of being trapped, he was not used to nice people. "Where are your parents kiddo?" the man asked.

"I escaped..." William whispered. "Please don't send me back. Its like hell there!" The son bent down and hugged him gently. Its been years since he felt someone's soft touch. He only at the boy who hugged him until he broke out crying. He hugged back tightly and enjoyed the moment. "Come on kiddos, I will take you to our home," the man said. 

Was he finally getting a new home?
________________________________
Sorry for a short chapter! Can you guess the other two characters? Hope you enjoyed it! :D