Alive AU: Apology

William was still at the hospital, sitting on one of the chairs outside Vincent's room. His head still spinning like crazy. His son already headed home because it was getting late, around 8:45 p.m. He kept hoping and hoping he was okay, still blaming himself and swearing to himself.

He bit his lip until it bled, then a nurse came out of the room. She turned to William and said, "Hello, sir." William immediately looked over and asked, "How is he? Is he alright?"

The woman smiled and said, "He's doing fine now, he has a broken arm and a few minor injuries, but he's doing well now." He jumped up in happiness, "Can I see him?" The nurse nodded and lead him into the room.

William saw Vincent sitting up on the hospital bed, looking at the floor. As soon as he saw William, he looked up and immediately smiled. The nurse went out the room and shut the door. William stared at him in shock, tears starting to overflow his eyelids.

"V-vincent?" William whispered, Vincent maintained his smile. "Come here," Vincent said. William ran up to him to gently give him a hug, trying not to hurt him. "I'm s-so sorry!" William sobbed. Vincent just patted his back and whispered, "No need to apologize, it wasn't your fault."

"B-but you could have died!" William said, Vincent chuckled softly, "I should have pushed you away." Vincent shook is head, "You would have been in the position I'm in now and I would be in yours." William sighed heavily, "Michael said the same thing."

Vincent kissed him on the cheek still smiling. "Well, he is right. Not everything is your fault, so stop blaming yourself! I'm okay," Vincent said. He wiped his tears away with his thumb, stroking his cheek gently. "I love you," William said.

"I love you too," Vincent whispered.
________________________________
Sorry its short. Hope you enjoyed :D