Babysitter AU: Pancakes

Just to clarify, Vincent is 21 in this AU and William is 20. Vincent is at William's house to babysit his siblings while William is at work.
________________________________
It was a bright morning, 6:46 am. William was up and getting ready for work. Today was a Friday and he would finally be able to rest tomorrow. For breakfast he would normally have a piece of toast then get some coffee at a coffee shop on his way to his office.

Somehow today was different, Vincent was also up and making pancakes. William smelt the sweet sent of the pancakes and hot chocolate. He thought it was for his siblings so he just left with a piece of toast in his mouth. "William, come I prepared breakfast for you," Vincent said. William turned around, hearing his name. "They aren't for the kids?" William asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I made a separate portion for them," Vincent replied, "Now come, sit." William followed his order and sat down at the dining table. "Eat up!" Vincent said cheerfully. He got a plate for himself to eat too. "Thanks..." William said. "No need to thank me! This is what I do, and I don't mind how much I would need to cook for you," Vincent smiled.

William looked down, flustered. Red blush covered his cheeks, "What is this feeling?" William thought. "Is it bad?" Vincent said, frowning slightly. "No no, its really good. Sorry I just dozed off," William replied looking up. Vincent got up and walked over to William and lifted his chin with his thumb and finger. "Are you okay? Your quite red, are you having a fever?" Vincent said, teasing him.

William's face got even redder and he looked away flustered. "I-I'm fine!" William said brushing his hand away. "Hmm, are you sure?" Vincent smirked, crossing his arms. "I'm f-fine!" William said and walked out the room, his face crimson red. Vincent chuckled to himself and thought, "Its fun playing with him, its adorable.
________________________________
Thank you for reading :D