Main AU: Sunset

The wind was blowing softly. Trees were dancing as if it was in a dancing show. Clouds swarmed the light sky and silence roamed all over the street. There were two sweet couples hanging out in the kitchen.

William was sitting on the wooden stool drinking his hot coffee while his husband Vincent was cooking lunch. The younger man sipped on his coffee and day dreamed with his elbow on the marble counter.

"What would you like to do this evening?" Vincent asked. "I want to watch the sunset today," William replied. "Sounds good. We can do that," Vincent said. The blond haired man added some oil to the pan and it started to sizzle. "Are you hungry, darling?" Vincent asked. "Kinda," William replied.

"That seems reasonable, you didn't eat breakfast." Vincent said. "I did!" William replied. "Coffee doesn't count gorgeous," Vincent chuckled. William carried on stirring his coffee and staring at his husband. His diamond eyes didn't go anywhere else but at his husband.
_____________TimeSkip____________

As always, William was working downstairs in the basement. He always had work no matter how long or how hard he worked for. But today, Vincent wasn't gonna let him work at all. He glitched into the basement to his husband. "Why don't we watch a movie while we wait for the sunset?" Vincent asked smiling. "What movie?" William said, "A horror?" The blond haired man smiled, "Anything you like."

The two couples were now in their living room. The lights were turned off and the TV was switched on. They enjoyed watching the movie together while cuddling until it was time to watch the sunset. Before going to the location they planned to go, they took a stroll in the park since no one was there. You could already see the sun going down slightly.

The blond haired man reached down to kiss his husband on the lips. They both closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment. When they broke it, William lifted his head up and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, gorgeous," Vincent replied. His hands were on his husband's waist and William's arms were wrapped around his neck. Vincent kissed the top of his head and they both hugged onto each other tightly.

On a small hill, there was a tree they sat under. Then, the show began. "It's beautiful," the younger man exclaimed. "Just like you," Vincent chuckled. His face turned cherry pink but smiled. He felt lucky he had a man this amazing and perfect. Both their eyes stared at the golden light in pure amazement. The couple cuddled in front of the tree and both fell silent.
______________End_______________

This has to he one of my favorites! Hope you enjoyed this :)