Main AU: Problematic beach day

Today, Vincent and William decided to go to the beach. It was a sunny day and perfect for a sandy day!

Once they arrived at the location, they carried their tents and stuff to the sandy area. Vincent set up the tent while William was setting up the picnic.

"The tents are done. How are you doing with the picnic, darling?" Vincent asked. He walked over to his husband who was nearly done setting the checkered mats up. "Almost done," William replied. Vincent crouched down to his husband and kissed his fluffy hair gently.

When William finished, they both sat in the tent cuddling each other. "It's quite sunny today. Why don't we put on some sunscreen?" Vincent said smiling. He got out a bottle of sunscreen and squirted the white liquid into his hand. He rubbed a little amount on William's face and his husband yelped from the coldness.

"Hey! I can do it myself!" William said giggling. Vincent ignored him and applied more cream over his body. A few minutes later, they were now both peacefully relaxing. Vincent got out a book while William was taking a quiet nap on his husband's shoulder.

They were both having a wonderful time until William's phone started to ring. He immediately jumped up, a little surprised. "Calm down, love. Its just Henry," Vincent chuckled. William picked up his phone and accepted Henry's call.

"Hello?" William said. There were a few murmurs from the phone speaker. "You want me to send you the file?" he asked, "I don't have my laptop with me currently, sorry but I can try to on my phone but it would take quite a while." After the conversation, he hung up and sighed.

"What is it?" Vincent asked curiously. "Henry wants me to send him a work file but I don't have my laptop with me now so I will try on my phone," William replied getting to work immediately. "How long will it take you?" he asked again.

"Maybe an hour or so because the file is quite big so it takes up more storage and my phone probably will take a while to download." William replied.

Downloading the file took longer then expected. It took around 2 hours to download and send it. During those 2 hours, he couldn't do anything beside sitting staring at his screen because he would have to do something every so often so it would download.

"Finished?" Vincent asked putting down his book. It seemed like he wanted to stop reading ages ago but didn't or else there would be nothing to do. "Sorry it took so long," William said apologetically. He put his phone away and crawled over to his husband who looked quite upset. He gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Its fine," Vincent said afterwards. He massaged William's shoulder and smiled.

"We can do something now, if you'd like!" William said eagerly. They both decided on going out on the sand for a walk. The two couple held hands and strolled across the shore. "Its such a beautiful day today," William said. "Yeah, just like you," Vincent smiled and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

A blond haired woman who was standing around 2 meters away gasped disgustingly. "What the hell? Did you two just kiss?" she said. The couple stood there looking confused. "Yes, is there a problem?" William answered crossing his arms angrily. "Thats so gross! You two are gay," the blondie shouted. "Shut up, your just jealous," William said.

She stepped closer and said, "Jealous of what? Not being gay? You shut up ugly." She laughed. "Why don't we go somewhere else, gorgeous?" Vincent whispered in his husband's ear. William glared at the woman and decided to listen to what his husband said instead of argue. "Thats what I thought! Run!" the annoying woman said. (Karen)

Later on, William didn't seem like he was in the best mood. Vincent patted his back and said, "Hey, its alright. Don't let that woman's false words get into your head." He smiled gently and stroked his cheek softly. He gave him a kiss and William couldn't help but smile a little. "Your so perfect," William whispered under his breath.

Vincent then replied, "Only because your in my life."

________________________________
Help I know this is so cheesy and bad but I spent so long on this :/. Anyways if you have any story suggestions, please let me know and I will try my best to use that idea in other chapters!! Hope you enjoyed :)