Main AU: Baking

Today, is a special day! You might have guessed it was someone's birthday, but whose is the real question. Its William's! Wish him a happy birthday!

Vincent was in the kitchen baking a cake for his beloved husband. William was still asleep in their bedroom. Vincent was baking him one of his favorite cakes, sponge cakes! He was already done baking the actual cake but he had to make the cream.

Then, there bedroom door creaked open and the birthday boy walked out of the room rubbing his sleepy eyes. "What are you doing up so early? Its only 6:00am," William groaned still tired. Vincent glitched over to his husband and held him from the waist. He kissed him on the forehead and said, "Happy birthday, my love." William smiled and gave a small kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, darling!" he said cheerfully.

"I'm baking a cake for you, do you want to help me make the cream?" Vincent asked stroking his fluffy hair gently. "Sure," William said and yawned. Vincent got a bowl to make the cream in and got an electric whisk. William got a cup of double cream and sugar.

He poured the liquid into the bowl and added some sugar. He plugged in the whisk and pressed the on button. It started to spin quickly in the bowl. Vincent watched, silently admiring his husband's beautiful smile. "Your so beautiful," Vincent finally said then pulling his cheek softly making William splash some cream onto his face.

"Hey!" William giggled. He stopped the machine and placed it down. "Sorry sorry," Vincent chuckled. He used his finger to wipe some of the cream off his husband's face and licked it off his finger. William turned red and looked away, embarrassed. "I think it tastes pretty good," Vincent said as if nothing happened. "Really?" William asked smiling.

"Mhm... Tastes good like you," Vincent said, which made William go even redder. "Shut up!" William yelped, hitting his husband gently. This only made Vincent laugh more. William stuck his tongue out in annoyance (but we all know he enjoys it secretly.)

________________________________
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed :D