Famous AU: Jealousy

"What would you like to eat for dinner tonight?" Vincent asked his husband. The younger man pondered for a moment. "And don't say "you choose" or "I don't mind," Vincent said crossing his arms. This made William giggle. "What abou-," he said but then was interrupted by someone.

"Hello! Sorry for interrupting you two, but are you Vincent Afton by any chance?" a blond haired girl asked. "Yes, do you need anything?" Vincent replied raising his eyebrow. "I was just wondering if my friend here could have your number!" the girl said energetically. William
diverted his eyes at the two women.

The aura suddenly changed from happy to anger. (This was obviously because of William being jealous.) You could see the rage in his diamond blue eyes if you looked close enough. "Please! My friend here finds you quite handsome, which I don't understand her type. No offence of course!" the girl said stupidly. (Bad idea girlie.)

Now, there was pure rage in William's eyes. Its as if his eyes were a fire pit. He was already planning his tortures for the two women. He couldn't decide either burning them in fire until they disintegrate or rip each limb off one by one. "Apologies, but no," Vincent replied formally.

"Awh why not? She is such a beautiful young lady!" the girl said disappointed. "He said no so go away!" William finally stepped in after planning their deaths. "Shut up twat! No one asked you," she said. "Please do go away. I am already taken," Vincent said his tone growing louder slightly.

"Just break up with them! I bet she is better than her!" the annoying girl said. "Her?..." William repeated. "Yes her. What is he gay? That's gross." the blond girl said. William gave her a death glare and said, "So what if he is? For your information, we are married."

He showed the ring on his left hand. It shone in their eyes and it glistened beautifully. "Omg! Ew that is disgusting. I am calling security!" she yelled. "That won't be happening," Vincent said knowing what William will do. "Why not? You gonna kill me?" she scoffed. The other girl laughed.

"Genius girl," William whispered.

"Now, would you like to have your limbs taken off one by one or be burned in fire till you disintegrate? Oh! I know... I will do both!" The look of horror on the girls' faces was hilarious to the married couple. He teleported them to his home basement.

"I will enjoy hearing your screams," William said like a physopath. (Oh wait he is.)
________________________________

There were blood curling screams that could be from a horror movie. "You get jealous so easily, darling," Vincent chuckled. "Well am I going to let them take my man?" William answered while watching in amusement. The blond haired man kissed the top of his brown hair. The couple hugged together while watching their show and they just stood there smiling.

(They are both physcopaths 😭)
______________End_______________

Hope you enjoyed this weird chapter :)