Unfortunate AU: End?

WARNING ⚠️ SWEARING⚠️
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Fuck you!" the younger man said, "Your such a nuisance! I don't know how I fell in love with someone like you..." tears started streaming down his face.

"Shut up. Your just the same as me," Vincent said raising his voice slightly.

...

William slapped him across the face. "You don't know how much I loved you!" he sobbed. The blond haired man raised his hand and was about to slap him back until he realized his promise. He slowly retreated his hand.

"Go on, slap me!" William said, "I dare you..." Vincent slowly shook his head. "I promised I'd never hurt you," he said.

"You broke that promise... You broke it," the brown haired man whispered, "You said you'd keep it!" The older man looked at him with dismay. "I'm sorry," Vincent said.

"You b-," William said but then was interrupted by Vincent.

"If you haven't had gotten with me, you wouldn't be like this. You would have been happier..." This time, there were tears forming in his purple eyes. "I know I am not the one for you. You deserve someone else, at least someone better than me."

He clenched his fists and resisted the urge to cry. He didn't want to let his tears take over him, not in front of the one he loved. "I just want to let you know that I love you. I may not have shown it, but I love you," Vincent said. He smiled and a drop of water trickled down his face.

"I wanted to have a perfect life with you and the children. I still want that to be true!" the younger man said looking directly at his husband's eyes. "We aren't the best couple, but I still want to be together. Our relationship isn't in the best state right now."

"But we can fix it, right?" Vincent finished the sentence for him, "Nothing good has happened in my life except for you and the kids, but that's all I need." (I know its cheesy!)

"We can try our best. Everything has been a mess lately," William said stressed. He sat down on the sofa and burrowed his face in his hands. He groaned in annoyance. "Why can't things just be normal?" he whispered under his breath.

His husband walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder. He sat down next to him giving him a small smile that had a lot of meaning behind it and said, "Everything will be alright, I promise and I know I am not the best at keeping promises, but this time, I will keep it forever."

William chuckled and replied, "Thank you." He hugged onto his husband. "I love you," the younger man whispered.

Vincent replied, "I love you more..." He kissed his husband's cheek lovingly and they both hugged onto each other.

"Let's start again..."
______________End_______________
Heheh did you enjoy it? Will it end well for them? If they fail, VinLiam will be gone in this AU! What do you think will happen? :D