Past AU: "Too much for me..."

"You insolent brat!" an old man shouted, "How dare you break that plate." A young boy around seven was on the floor being beaten by his grandfather. "I-I'm s-sorry!" William replied, "I will never do it again. I p-promise!" His grandfather didn't listen. He kept beating him with a bat. Blood was streaming down the side of his face.

This is how it all started. William was a seven year old boy. He never went to school and was only home schooled. His parents died when he was only two so his grandparents had to take him away. Unfortunately, he had been invited to an abusive family. Each day, he would be beaten up for small things like just then, breaking a plate. There was nothing he could do...

"Better be like that boy," the grandfather said, "Why did you have to be apart of my family. Your such an annoying little peasant." Tears were now flowing down his face. He couldn't fight back because he was too weak. His grandmother didn't do anything but just watch. He hated everyone. They never let him go outside. Not even for a breath of fresh air.

Once he had tried to escape and he went without food for four days. Another time, he was locked in a room for twelve days. And, one time, he was beaten up so badly he had to go to hospital but his grandparents did not allow it so his injuries were healed at him but it took around a year to heal fully!

Inside the boy's room, he was sitting with his knees to his chest. His diamond blue eyes starring at the wall blankly. He whispered to himself, "This is too much for me... I can't take it anymore." Tears were appearing in his eyes again. He wanted to escape. He wanted to try again. Even if it fails, he would try again and again. No matter what the punishment would be if he got caught. That night, he stayed up planning his escape for tomorrow. 

Next day

When his grandfather went out to work, he waited for his grandmother to go to the bathroom. Then, he would grab a sleeping pill that has been crusher up and add it to her tea. After that, he would wait till the effect happened and escape!

Do you think he made it out or not?
________________________________
Hope you enjoyed! There will be a part 2 and I am working on the Royale AU too! Stay tuned :)