Babysitter AU: First kiss

"Big brother!" Jackson called out. He was running towards his older brother, William, who was about to leave for work. "Hmm?" William replied and stopped walking. "Can you buy some snacks for us on the way home, please!" Jackson asked with puppy eyes.

There was a chuckle from the older brother, "Of course, what would you like me to buy?" The youngest brother jumped up in excitement and replied, "I want some cookies! And Isabell said she wanted chocolate." William stroked his hair softly and smiled, "Sure."

"Thank you big brother!" Jackson exclaimed and ran off to his sister. "How does he get so excited over snacks?" William thought. He put on his shoes and was about to leave until there was another voice that called out his name.

"William?" Vincent called out, he was wearing an apron because he just finished making breakfast. "Yes?" He responded, turning around once again. He didn't notice how close Vincent got but he didn't move. His face was reddening slightly and he looked away embarrassedly.

"Take care," Vincent said and smiled. He patted his shoulder gently. William's face was flushed with crimson red now. There was a funny feeling in his stomach, like butterflies. His mind was telling him to do something.

Kiss him
Kiss him
Kiss him
Kiss-
"No! I can't," William thought.

He looked at his lips and it looked kissable. He tried to imagine what would happen if he did kiss him. Vincent would probably be mad at him and ignore him, it would be awkward for both of them.

"William-," Vincent said but then was interrupted by him. Their lips were touching for a few seconds. Vincent widened his eyes in shock but his cheeks turned slightly pink. After a few seconds, they broke the kiss. "I-I- sorry!" William said and ran out.

Vincent was still standing there, frozen, shocked. Blush slowly started to appear on his face and a smirk appearing too.

"I'm gonna make you mine soon, gorgeous."
__________________________________
Hope you enjoyed! :D
Sorry for short chapter!