Vampire AU: First meet

Warnings! Slight blood
_____________________________

It was a late Saturday night, 11:24pm and a
young woman was strolling in the alleyways. This didn't seem like the best thing to do at night...

The blond woman was smoking a cigarette calmly. She was leaning against the dusty, chipped walls. Suddenly, there was a 'bang' sound. It was the bin lid dropping. It startled the woman slightly but sh didn't think too much about it. Then, a shadow ran past her, it was fast. You couldn't see who it was. There was a slash noise.

...
The woman was cut by the neck. Blood pouring down drastically. She then fell to the ground, the shadow now in front of her. "Well well, its quite dangerous to be out here all alone. Isn't it, sweetheart?" the shadow said. "W-who are you?!" she stuttered.

"I'm William, but there really is no reason to introduce ourselves because your about to die," he said as if murdering was a normal thing. He pounces onto her and dug his teeth into her neck. She squirmed and screamed but there was no one coming to help. It was late at night, no one would be out.

Little did she know, there was someone hiding behind the corner. He had long, blond hair tied back in a ponytail. His eye widened in shock to what he was seeing. The screams were like from a horror movie. He didn't help, run or even budge an inch. He stayed where he was. The screams slowly died away. Blood was splattered everywhere. The creature hovered his hands over the woman and fire started to appear. The body started to burn and disintegrate into ashes.

"What the fuck..." the man watching thought. He accidentally moved his foot making a tiny scratch sound on the floor. William turned his head round instantly and stared at it for a few moments. He then dashed to the spot he was in. "Why hello there!" William said cheerfully, "How long have you been standing there for?"

...

"Answer me, darling" William said more demanding this time. "I was here watching what you did to that girl," he replied. "Hmm, that is something you can't get away with. So I will just have to kill you." The man's eyes widened in shock and he pinned to the wall by the creature.

William didn't start to bite him, instead he just thought. "Hmmm.... Maybe I won't kill you! You seem like a good one to keep." he said grinning. "Whats your name, handsome?" William asked leaning closer to him this time. "U-uh, Vincent," Vincent said, his cheeks heating up slightly. "Hmm, cute name! I'm William." he said back. Vincent was still in shock at William. "Your coming with me!" William exclaimed and grabbed his hand. He teleported to a house.

"Welcome to my home, or should I say our home. Your living with me now!" William said. "W-what?!" Vincent yelped. "Make yourself at home! I'll prepare your bedroom for you." William said, ignoring his question. Before Vincent could ask him another question, William teleported away. He sighed and sat on the soft sofa next to him. It was late at night, around midnight now and his eye lids were feeling heavy. He slowly closed house eyes and fell asleep.

"Vincent! Come check your room out, is it okay?" William said. He looked around and saw him asleep on the sofa. His blond hair gently laying on his face. "Oh," William said, "Site yourself if you don't want a room!" He teleported some blankets and pillows to Vincent and placed them on him. "Sleep well, handsome!" William said and skipped away happily.

________________________________
Thank you for reading! This took a long time... If you have any ideas, please let me know and share them to me!! Byee :D