Royale AU: Punishment

The Prince of evil entered the room. Prince William starred at him in shock. His mood was lightened up by him even though this is their first time meeting each other.

"Good evening father," Prince Vincent said then bowing his hear slightly. "Good evening son," the King said, "Now, as I was saying, you will get married to my daughter next month." William's lips trembled and his hands shook. He wanted to say no but he heard a voice say, "Father, he doesn't seem like he wants to marry Violet."

"Is that so?" the King asked directly at William. He nodded gently. "I'm afraid that will lead you to a punishment of you do not accept," the King said, "You'll marry my son instead, my wonderful daughter does not deserve someone like you." William's mind spun in confusion and looked up to look at Vincent, who had a smirk on his face. "W-what?" William stammered. "You did not hear me? I said you will marry my son instead," the King responded.

Nothing seemed to process to William. He just stood their. Prince Vincent does seem better than Princess Violet but he still did not want to marry yet until he knows him properly. "Now, I will give you two some time to know each other of course," the King spoke, "Vincent take him to your room." He nodded and William followed him to his room.

Once they arrived, William crossed his arms and asked, "What's your name?" Vincent replied quickly, "Vincent." William thought of a question to ask. "Is this really a punishment?" He heard Vincent chuckle slightly. "You will see. I'm the one that will give you punishments," he said seductively. Hearing this , William knew exactly what he meant.
________________________________
Its a little sus :) Hope you liked it