Main AU: Waterpark

Today, Vincent and William were on vacation in Mexico. They thought it would be nice to take a break from everything. "Its quite warm," William said wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Yeah, indeed," Vincent replied.

They were now heading to their hotel, each carrying a luggage. Once they arrived, they checked in and headed to their rooms. They searched for the room, "537". It was on the fifth floor so they took the lift up.

After, they entered the luxurious room and placed their luggages away. William slumped onto the bed while Vincent got everything organized like clothes and stuff. "Im tired..." William said, yawning.

"Why don't you have a nap while I get everything ready?" Vincent said busy putting clothes here and there. "I can't leave it all to you!" William said getting up straight away. He walked over to his husband, hugging him from behind.

William kissed his husband on the neck and nuzzled his face into his neck. "What do you
need, hm?" Vincent asked, he turned around and held him by the waist. "Kiss..." William said looking at him in the eyes. "Stop making that face," Vincent said turning away to hide his blush.

"Kiss!" William protested. Vincent gave him a small kiss on the lips. William smiled happily and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Happy?" Vincent chuckled. "Yeah!" William exclaimed.
________________________________

An hour later

William fell asleep on the bed while Vincent was organizing stuff. Once he finished, he looked at his watch. It was 13:21 and they skipped lunch by accident. He walked over to William and gently shook him to wake him up.

He gave a small kiss on his forehead and William's eyes opened. "Had a good nap?" Vincent asked smiling. "Hm, it was okay," William replied, getting up and sitting crossed legged. "Well its already passed lunch, are you hungry?" Vincent said.

"Very..." William replied, yawning again. He stretched, got out of bed and hugged his husband. "Your quite clingy today, William," Vincent said holding him gently. "What? You don't like it?" William laughed. "Thats not what I mean, its just unusual for you to be this clingy. I love it," Vincent chuckled.

The two then went down to grab lunch. They entered the spacious buffet and sat down at a table of two. "Go get some food, I will go when your back," Vincent said. William got up and went to find something he'd want to eat.

After lunch, back in the room

"The food here isn't great," Vincent said, William nodded in agreement. "What should we do this afternoon?" William asked, scrolling on his phone for things to do, "We could go to this waterpark not far away."

"Sounds good to me," Vincent replied. They got out their swimming costumes and William entered the bathroom to change. After changing, William walked in when Vincent was still changing. He was staring at his husband's muscular body and blushing crimson red.

Vincent just carried on putting his clothes on. After that, Vincent walked over to his husband who was still gawking at his husband. "You okay?" Vincent asked stroking his cheek, "Your quite red." William could here a quiet laugh from his husband.

"You look... y-you l-," William stammered. Vincent came up to him and lifted his chin up, glaring into his eyes and said, "I look what?" William gulped and his blush became even more visible. "V-Vincent! Don't tease me like that!" William shouted flustered and pushed him away gently.

"No but seriously, I look what?" Vincent chuckled, raising an eyebrow. "H-hot," William whispered under his breath. "Pardon?" Vincent replied just to tease although he heard. "J-just forget it!" William exclaimed crossing his arms. Vincent hugged him by the waist and kissed his lips.

"I love you too," Vincent said smiling, he kissed his cheek and pulled him into a hug. William was redder than red at this point. "C-come on, lets just go," William said.
________________________________

At the waterpark

It was now 15:34 and they just arrived at the park. They decided to find a locker to put their bags in. Vincent took off his jacket, revealing his top half of his body. William had a waterproof jacket on (idk what its called.)

"Ready?" Vincent asked, locking the locker. "Yeah," William replied excitedly. "Lets go then," Vincent said. They entered the place where the water slides were, there were so many slides and they were all so colorful.

"Come on Vince! Lets go on that one," William said eagerly, he dragged his husband along. "Cute," Vincent thought. The waterslide was tall and steep. You had to go on one of those ring thingies. They grabbed a ring for two people and climbed up the stairs.

Vincent was carrying it while William was walking ahead of him, humming happily. Once again, Vincent smiled at his husband's child side.

When they reached the top, they waited in the cue for a bit then went on. They put the ring down on the slide. William sat at the front and Vincent sat at the back. "Excited?" Vincent asked. "Yes!" William exclaimed.

They went down the really steep slide, water splashing them violently. Once they reached the bottom, they got up onto the surface. "That was so fun!" William said. "Yes, indeed," Vincent replied.

"Come on, lets go on this one next!" William said skilling to the next slide. Once again, Vincent was admiring his husband's adorable face and how childish he was.

After the waterpark

It was now 17:54 and that park was going to close in 6 minutes. The two decided to pack up and head to their hotel again. Vincent wrapped a towel around William and one for himself too. They took a taxi back to their hotel.

When they were in their rooms, William placed his bags down and so did Vincent. "Lets take a shower shall we?" Vincent asked. "Okay!" William said, still full of energy.
________________________________
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed :D 1005 words!!