Royale AU: Accident

Warning NSFW do not read if sensitive to this stuff or under the age of 13! ⚠️
________________________________

Prince William was helping the King with some paper work since he was so good at this job. The two have been working for hours now so the King thought it would be best to take a break and carry on tomorrow. "Thank you for your help Prince William. You can rest now," the King said, "We will carry on tomorrow." Prince William nodded and headed to Prince Vincent's room.

He entered the spacious, luxury room and sat down on the comfy couch. He wondered where Vincent went so he got back up and wandered into the bathroom. The door opened but William stood there in shock. "S-shit, I'm so sorry!" he shouted embarrassingly. Then, he shut the door immediately his face filling with red. He saw Vincent half naked with a white towel covering his lower body. His mind raced and his heart beat quicker.

The bathroom door opened again and Vincent saw William sitting on the couch with his hands in his face still embarrassed. He looked up and saw Vincent staring at him smirking. "I-I'm sorry!" William stuttered. Vincent walked up to William and crouched down to him. He lifted his head and said, "I think you deserve a punishment..."

William eyes widened, "It was an a-accident," he said, "I'm sorry." Vincent smiled and stood up and picked up William easily. Their lips pressed together. He then carried him to his bed and placed him down. They started to make out and Vincent slowly slipped his tongue in. His hands rubbing William's waist roughly. Their kiss lasted long until William broke it for air.

He was caught off guard by Vincent sinking his teeth into his neck, which made him moan softly. There was now a red mark on his neck. "H-hey, don't leave any marks!" William said annoyed. Vincent licked the red marks gently. "No." he replied.

Vincent lifted William's legs up and wrapped it around his waist. William felt the cold stare Vincent gave him. He slipped William's trousers off and then leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. After their long kiss, Vincent pulled him forward by his legs and placed it on his shoulders. "W-what are you d-doing?" William stuttered.

Vincent bit William's inner thighs roughly. "H-hngh, V-Vincent-," William whimpered. "S-stop." He then soothed it with his tongue and rubbed it gently. Suddenly, there was a yell downstairs. "Vincent! Come down," the King said. "Bring Prince William with you too!" Vincent sighed, "We'll continue this later gorgeous."
________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)