Kid AU: Comfy

( Kid Vinliam)

"William! Can you get the door please?" Uncle Dan asked. "Yeah sure!" William replied happily. He skipped over to the door and unlocked it. Outside, he saw his bestfriend Vincent holding an umbrella in the rain.

"Hi Vincent! Come in!" William said cheerfully. Vincent closed his umbrella and took his wet shoes off. "Hi Willy," Vincent replied smiling happily. "Did you come by yourself?" William asked leading him to the kitchen where his Uncle was. "Yeah," Vincent replied.

Uncle Dan turned around and greeted Vincent joyfully, "Hello there Vincent! What brings you here?" Vincent stared at the floor for a few moments. "Well mum and dad are fighting again, so I just wanted to spend some time with people who are more... uhm... well nice," Vincent stuttered itching his arm awkwardly.

"Oh, your very welcome to stay! Uncle Dan said, "By the way, if you don't mind me asking, is everything okay at home?" Vincent sighed and frowned. "No... Not really," William pulled him closer and gave him a warm hug. "Its gonna be okay!" William said cheerfully, "Lets go play upstairs!" They both ran up the stairs into their bedroom.

"What do you want to do, Vince!" William said eagerly, "You choose this time." Vincent still seemed a little upset and stressed. William noticed this a few moments later. He crawled over and gave him another warm hug. "Stop looking sad! Your gonna make me sad," William said puffing his cheeks out. Vincent smiled a bit and replied, "Sorry Willy, I can't help it."

Their hug lasted a long time. "William?" Vincent asked. He nudged his shoulder slightly but then realized he was asleep. He breathed quietly and slept so soundly. They both were still in a hugging position but William's head was gently resting on his bestfriend's shoulder.
________________________________

"William!" Uncle Dan called out, "Its time for tea." He got no response and soon came up himself. He knocked on the door and there was  still no answer so he opened the door carefully and saw William and Vincent asleep. It melted his heart. "Aww, so adorable. I have to take a photo of this!" Uncle Dan said to himself. "Ah well, I will leave them be for now." He got a blanket and carefully wrapped it around the little kids.
________________________________
Hi! I love this chapter :) Sorry for not writing many stories for a long time. Hope you enjoyed it :D