Genderbend AU: Garden

In the gorgeous, aesthetic garden, Victoria was watering the blood, red roses. Willow walked up to her wife and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning, gorgeous," Victoria said turning to hug her wife back. "Good morning," Willow replied.

She gave a kiss on her cheek and smiled. "Want to help me water the plants?" Victoria asked. Willow nodded and grabbed a watering can. She went to the outside tap and filled it half way up.

Willow watered the purple and pink flowers while Victoria did the red and blue flowers. "Mummy!" Elijah called running out of the house, "Cassie is burning the food!"

Willow immediately ran to the kitchen placing the watering can down. Victoria peered through the window and chuckled at her wife scolding their children.

After setting out the small fire, Willow carried on scolding their children. "Next time if you want to cook, ask either me or your mama and we will help you!" she sighed. Cassie was smiling at her mother and didn't really care. "I hope you are listening to me Cassie," Willow said strictly.

Victoria walked in to the kitchen and smiled happily at their perfect family. "Cmon gorgeous, go easy on her," Victoria said grabbing her wife's waist and hugging her. "But she could have burnt the house down if it wasn't for Elijah telling me! Be serio-," Willow said but was interrupted by Victoria kissing on her lips.

"You need to calm down darling," Victoria giggled, "Why don't why have a cup of coffee to calm down?" Willow sighed and replied, "Ok..."

________________________________
Hope you enjoyed :)