Main AU: "Beg..."

Warning ⚠️ NSFW ⚠️ Don't read if under the age of 13! (FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!)
________________________________

"H-hgnn, V-Vince-." the younger man whimpered underneath the older man. "Shh. You will wake up the kids darling," the blond haired man replied.

Vincent sucked on his husband's neck playfully, leaving a light red spot. He then soothed it with his tongue. He placed his hands around William's small waist and slowly started to push his member in him. Soon after, he was inside his husband and was thrusting slowly.

"I-it h-hurts," William mewed. The man above him chuckled, "Your so tight, gorgeous. I love it. His thrusts started to speed up making William cover is mouth with is trembling hands. "What are you doing darling?" Vincent asked knowing exactly what he was doing. He didn't reply. He was too focused on what his husband was doing.

After a few minutes, William's throat was burning due to him trying to hold back his moans. "Aww, are you going to come for me so soon?" Vincent asked after seeing his husband's member twitch. The younger man nodded closing his eyes shut.

"Don't you think its too soon?" Vincent said seductively then covering the tip of his husband's member. William's eyes opened in shock. "W-wait!" William said unable to finish his sentences, "P-please d-don't!"

"Hmm, why should I not?" the blond haired man said getting more excited. He pressed on his husband's tip roughly. "H-hngh, Vincent!" he yelped, "P-please!"

There was a chuckle from the older man. "Beg," he said. "W-what?" William replied. "You didn't hear me? I said beg,"

________________________________
Sorry its short, I rushed. Hope you enjoyed :)