Chapter 40

At first Octavia was indeed frightened of her new surroundings and of the new people she was with. But very soon, once she saw the true personalities of Alastor, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona, her fear vanished. Moxxie and Millie practically fawned all over her, welcoming her to one of the most delicious breakfast meals she had ever had. Her little mouth watered as she watched Millie crack eggs into a bowl and whiskedthem together while Moxxie put a pat of butterinto a frying pan.

"Would you like a cheese omelet to go with your muffin?" Millie asked her.

"Yes please., ma'am." Octavia replied politely.

"With bacon?" Moxxie said.

"Yes please, sir."

Moxxie brought cheese and a slab of pink bacon out from the fridge. He proceeded to slice up the cheese and pour it along with the melted butter into the egg mixture. After that he placed three tasty, salty slices of bacon into the pan.

"What would you like to drink?" Moxxie asked her.

"Could I have some orange juice please?" Octavia requested.

"Of course."

"Thank you."

"My goodness, you have wonderful manners." Millie remarked as she whisked in the cheese and butter. "Most people nowadays hardly ever remember to say please and thank you."

"And by most people she means Loona." Moxxie said.

"Oh shut up!" Loona growled.

"Now Moxxie, we've been through this." Millie said. "She can't help but be a little testy, she's permanently stuck at the age of fourteen."

"Yeah and uh...Tell me again why you made her that age, Alastor?" Moxxie asked the tall figure pouring himself a mug of strong, black, coffee.

"Because I wanted a better understanding of the female teenage mind." Alastor answered. "Watching them from afar from a far, I needed insight to their personalities and wants. So I constructed a teenage girl doll, added in a few bits of stray hair from teenage girls that Louis brought me, then added my own special features for amusement, and voila! My own expert on teenage girls! It worked, a little too well unfortunately. Gave her too much angst."

"Well can you blame me? I'm going through puberty yet I'm not anatomically correct." Loona said. "Anyone would be pissed off in that situation."

"Sorry Loona but I couldn't give you..." Alastor blushed a little. "Those parts, I don't know what they look like."

"How could you not know? You spy on a teenage girl almost everyday."

"Not when she's undressed!" He said aghast at the very notion. "I maybe a creep and a stalker but I'm not a pervert. My mother raised me better than that."

"Well you could have at least given me boobs."

"What for? You're never going to breast feed."

Loona shot him a death-glare.

"Okay why don't we change the subject?" Moxxie suggested. "Remember there is a little one present."

"And what's with this crap about understanding the 'female teenage mind' ? We both know the real reason you made me. It's because you've got a crush and you don't know how to talk to girls."

"Watch it Loona." Alastor warned. "I made you and I can break you."

"Oh please, like you could ever scare me."

"Well we'll see how brave you are after I've broken you down and rebuild you into a toaster."

"You can do that?" Octavia asked him surprised.