You're Pregnant?

*TW- Vomiting and nausea*

I woke up, startled.
It was one o'clock in the morning. I was in bed, Tom had one of his strong arms wrapped around my waist, one of his legs draped over mine.
I quickly push Tom off of me as I felt a wave of nausea pass over me.

"Baby, what-" Tom began to wake up, rubbing his eyes.
I move away from Tom and run into our bathroom, only just making it to the toilet in time before I was sick.
Tom was right behind me, his comforting hands moving my hair out of me face and lovingly rubbing my back.

After I was finished, I sat back on my knees and wiped my mouth.

"Are you feeling ok? What's wrong darling?" Tom asks, one of his cool hands on my cheek, the other feeling my forehead. His eyes were anxious and worried.

"I'm not sure. I feel fine now." I told him, moving my head to rest on his chest. He strokes my hair, and moves my face to look at him, kissing my forehead.

"Could you grab my bag Tom?" He gets up, his movements nimble and fluid, as he grabs my bag of toiletries from the bathroom counter.
I move to close the lid of the toilet, and sit down. He brings the bag to my feet, sitting on the floor whilst looking up at me.
I fumble through the different pockets, trying to find my sickness medication, when my hand brushes over a little blue box. I pick it up and stare at it intently.

Tom gives me a confused look.

"Darling?" He begins, but I hold up my hand to shush him. I stare right past him, my gaze landing on the wall, as I start to count in my head.

One.
Two.
Three. 
Four.
Five.

"Y/N, for god's sake will you tell me why you've decided to all of a sudden become fascinated with a box of tampons?" He almost shouts, angry that he can't read my thoughts.

"Tom," I whisper, " My period's late. I'm five days late."
I choke the words out as Tom just looks at me, completely dumbfounded. I've never been late a day in my life.

"You're pregnant?" Tom whispers, his gaze moving back to me, as he holds both of my hands in his.

"I think so."

He lets go of my hands, getting up quickly. I looked at him confused, unsure of what he is about to do.
Then he picked me up and spun me around.

"Y/N this is amazing! I'm going to be a dad!" He shouts ecstatically, his eyes full of excitement.
I laugh, and he puts me back down.
His arms snake around my waist, pulling me in for a deep kiss.

"We can do this Y/N. I love you so much." Tom whispered, pulling me in for another kiss.

"I love you too Tommy." I pull him into an embrace. We make our way back to bed, and he pulls me to his chest, his hands automatically falling into a protective position over my stomach.

Word count- 520 words

Author's note: If you've watched Twilight you can see where I got my inspiration from 🙃

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤