*Good Girl*

*SMUT WARNING*

I sat on Tom's lap, resting my head on his strong shoulder, drawing patterns on the back of the chair.
He was getting ready to start a meeting in his office with a few of his closest followers. Boring.
I heard the alarm go off on his phone, meaning he had ten minutes before the meeting began.

I begin to move off his lap to get out of his way, but his hands remain firm on my waist.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" He whispered into my hair, his voice sending a shiver down my spine.

"I was going to leave you in peace." I moved my face closer to his, gazing up at his beautiful brown eyes.

"We have ten minutes yet, darling." He smirked, his hand moving up my back to rest on my neck as he pulled me in to kiss me.
I kiss him back softly, my fingers caressing the sharp shape of his jawline.
God he was irresistible.

He groans as I move slightly, feeling him grow underneath me.

"Fuck, Y/N. I need you now, I can't wait." He whined, his hands moving up my skirt, resting at the top of my thighs.
I smile as I move off his lap.
I kneel to the floor in front of him, resting my hands on his knees.
He smirked, moving his legs wider, as I began to unbuckle his belt.
I quickly pull his trousers to the floor. I feel the muscles in his legs tighten slightly as I trace my fingers over his thighs, kissing his skin softly.

He groaned, throwing his head back in pleasure when I move my hands to his dick, palming him softly.

"Fuck, love. I need you to suck my cock so bad." He whined, his hands stroking the side of my face.
I bit my lip, to hide my smirk. He was so cute when he was needy.
I pull his boxers down, revealing his really, really hard dick.

I put the tip in my mouth, tracing my tongue over it slowly. He moans in pleasure, his hands pulling my hair into a makeshift ponytail.
I quickly put his entire length in my mouth, running my tongue up and down his massive length.

I began to move his cock in and out of my mouth, sucking harshly, occasionally making him whimper loudly as I grazed my teeth over his most sensitive areas.
He began to thrust into my mouth. I knew he was close, I could feel his thick cock twitching in my mouth as he pushed my face further into him.

"Fuck, fuck. You're such a good girl, using your pretty little mouth to suck my cock." He groaned, thrusting harder and harder. His legs started twitching, he was about to cum.
His cum filled my mouth, dripping down my chin, as I continued to suck him, helping him ride out his high.

Once he had finished, he pulled my chin up so I could look him in the eyes.

"You look so beautiful with my cum dripping down your face." He said, pulling me up off the floor so I could kiss me.

"Fuck, they'll be here any minute!"

Word count- 537 words
If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤