*After The Meeting*

*SMUT WARNING*

I sighed quietly.
This meeting had been dragging on for literal hours. I only agreed to actually sit in this one for Tom's sake, he had just asked so nicely.
I moved to sit more upright in the dark green, velvety chair, Tom's hand not moving from my thigh, stroking it softly.
I mean, at least I got to sit with Tom, right?

After ten minutes, everyone finally stood up. I stayed in the chair, while Tom got up to shake hands with a bunch of deatheaters I didn't know.

I get up, and catch him quickly before he gets walks over to someone.

"I'll be in your office, love." I whisper in his ear, my hand subtly grazing lightly over the crotch of his trousers as I kiss his cheek.
I walked away quickly before he could say anything, not looking back at him.

I walk into his office, and went to sit in his chair. It smelled nice, a mix of wood and his minty cologne.
I looked at the pictures that littered his desk.
They were all of me.
Him and I on our wedding day, on the beach during our honeymoon, me asleep in his car.
My eyes linger on one picture in particular. It was me, riding him, my head thrown back, his face buried in my neck. Woah. I was going to have to ask him when he took that one later.

I head the door unlock.
I jumped up quickly, moving so that I was stood in front of the desk.
He seemed flustered, the top few buttons of his shirt undone, his perfect curls slightly messy.

"What's wrong Tommy?" I smirked.

"What the fuck, Y/N? How do you expect me to carry talking to people normally on after you do that and just walk out?" He glowered, walking towards me.
He moves his hands to grip my thighs, his thumbs rubbing the back of them gently.

"You're so impatient, love. You couldn't wait until after the meeting?" He whispered into my ear, his voice enticing and velvety. I move my hands to rest on his shoulders, pulling him closer to me, our noses almost touching.

"Fuck."

He kissed me passionately, his need taking over him.   My hands move to his hair, smashing his face closer to mine. He moves his hands to my ass, lifting me up so I could sit on the edge of his desk.
I wrap my legs around his waist, as he moves his hands over my body, sucking and kissing at the sweet spots on my neck, making me whimper loudly.

My hands move, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, lightly scratching my fingernails down his abs. He shuddered.

"God, Y/N, you drive me crazy." He moaned into the kiss, unzipping the back of my dress, leaving me in only my underwear.

He quickly removed my bra, throwing it behind him, as he moved his head down, sucking and swirling his tongue around my nipple.
I throw my head back in pleasure, steadying myself by placing my hand on the dark oak wood beneath me.
I kiss my way down his abs, leaving hickeys, as his soft hands stroke the sides of my waist.
I unbuckle his belt, and pull down his trousers, leaving him in just his boxers.

God. I could tell he fucking needed me. He whined as my fingers toyed with the hemline of his boxers.
I slowly kneeled down, pulling his thick dick out of his underwear.

"Fuck, Y/N." He moaned softly, his hands becoming tangled in my hair.
I move his dick to my mouth, sucking the tip harshly, making him whimper loudly.
I could taste the saltiness of his precum as I moved his dick further into my mouth, sucking and licking at his dick.
He removed one of his hands from my hair and put it on the side of my face.
He began thrusting harder into my mouth, face-fucking me, my gags only turing him on more.

"You look so pretty with your mouth around my cock darling." He groaned, thrusting faster.
I sucked harder on his tip.

"Fuck- Y/N, fuck, I'm gonna cum in your pretty little mouth." He moaned.
I felt him twitch, as his hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed, the taste of him lingering on my tongue.

He pulled he from the floor, kissing me deeply, moving his tongue inside my mouth.

"I can taste myself on you, love." He moaned, his hands moving to grip my ass, surely leaving handprints.
He moved me back into the desk again, his head resting on my shoulder, biting it lightly, making me moan in pleasure.

He teased me, rubbing his cock up and down my slit, before entering me. I gasp, my hands gripping and scratching his large back, as he begins to quickly thrust into me.
He moans into my ear, kissing and sucking my neck, as his hands move down to my clit, his fingers rubbing and pinching harshly, quickly bringing me to my climax.

I move his head to kiss him deeply, one of my hands on his neck, the other buried deeply in his hair.

"Tom, I'm gonna cum." I moaned into his mouth, causing him to speed up so he could reach his climax at the same time.
He thrusts harder and harder, his grip on my ass tightening.

"Fuck, yes. Cum all over me baby." He groaned into my mouth.
I felt his warm cum cover my insides, as I release all over his cock.

He pulls out, moving his long, slender fingers to push his cum back into me.
He pulls me close to him, hugging me tightly.
I kiss his neck, and he looks down, smiling at me.

"God, you're so beautiful Y/N." He smiled, planting a soft kiss on my lips, softly rubbing my thighs that were still wrapped around his waist.

Word count- 994 words
If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤