*You Belong To Me*

*SMUT WARNING: degradation, choking, slapping, orgasm denial, dominant Tom

Tom held my arm in his, his slender fingers gripping the soft skin of my forearm tightly, dragging me to his room.
He pushed me through the door, slamming and locking it behind him.
I feel his eyes run all over my body, his dark glaze dark and possessive.

He wets his lips with his tongue and drags his eyes back to mine.
He grabs my jaw, squishing my cheeks in his firm hold, pulling me so I look up at him.

"You're mine. You belong to me." His voice was low, smooth and intoxicating. I needed him.
He moves his head closer to mine, his lips smashing against mine, his need clear.
His hands move across my body, squeezing at my waist and my ass, making me whimper into his mouth.

He pulled away, smirking, caressing his hands from my waist up to my neck, resting his palms on my shoulders.
He slowly pulls the straps of my dress down over my shoulders, and pushes me, turning me around so my back was pressed against his chest.
His soft lips lingered at my neck, his breath warm and sweet against my skin, causing goosebumps to swiftly appear as I shudder underneath his touch.

His hands move up my back, to the top of my dress, He unzips it slowly taking his sweet time, until it fall to from my body to the floor.
He turns me around again, his eyes lingering over my partially naked body, covered only by the sheer   lace underwear he had bought me.
He drew in a breath.

"So beautiful. Mm, all mine." He pulled me close, his lips on mine again, this time more aggressive. His tongue pushed against my lower lip, forcing entry.
His hands travelled across my body, unclasping my bra and pulling my underwear down my legs.

He pushed me to the bed, his hands gripping my waist and turning me over so that I lay on my stomach.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see him throw his shirt to the floor, closely followed by his belt, trousers and underwear.
He stands on the floor behind me, his hands on my ass.
Without warning, he raises his hand and swiftly smacks it against my skin with a sharp smack.
I moan at the contact, moving my hips backwards to try and get him inside me already.

"Gonna take you, slut. You belong to me, fucking remember that." He thrusts himself into me, giving me no time to adjust to the size of his thick cock.
His grip was tight against my skin, surely leaving handprints on my waist.
He moved faster and harder, making me whine loudly as I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

He slaps me again, harder this time, and pulls out.

"Aww, wanted to cum did you? Maybe I'll be nice, since you're such a little whore for my cock.
Only good girls get to cum." His smirk was condescending and sarcastic as he filled me over so I was now underneath him.
His lips were at my neck, sucking harshly, leaving dark marks of purple and burgundy.
He moved across my collarbone, and I knew what he was going to do before he did it.
He bit down, harding enough to leave  mark, his tongue soothing the tender skin.

He spread my legs open with his thigh, and took both of my hands in his, pinning them above my head.
He smoked slowly this time, his thrusts hard and leaving me wanting more.

"Tom." I moaned, and he increase his pace.

"That's it, moan my fucking name you slut. Good girl." His spare hand came to wrap around my neck, his grip tight.
The way the air was restricted in my lungs left me only wanting more, bringing me closer and closer until I felt my eyes roll back in my head.

"Oh, fuck- Tom- I'm gonna-I'm gonna cum." I wrap my legs around his waist, pushing him deeper into me.

"Who do you belong to? Who do you belong to,       Y/N?" He groaned, his hand tightening.

"You Tom, only you." I whimpered as I felt myself become undone.
He groaned loudly as I gushed and clenched around his thick cock, quickly coating it in a layer of my cum.

"Fuck, yes. Such a good girl. Fuck, gonna cum in you, you're fucking mine." He moaned loudly, his thrusts becoming uncoordinated and sloppy, as I clenched around him again, causing him to reach his breaking point.
With a loud moan, he came inside me, costing my insides in a thick layer of his liquid.

He pulled out, and pressed his sweaty forehead to mine.
He kissed me softly, contrasting to his previous demeanour a few seconds ago.
He rolled over to lay down next to me, and pulled me to his chest, his lips finding mine again, as he stroked my hair comfortingly.

"Such a good girl, Y/N. I love you sweetheart." He whispered into my hair, holding my naked body close to his.
I wrap my leg around his waist, and behind my head in his chest, his strong arms wrapping around my body.

"I love you too, Tommy."

The next morning

I woke up, still close against Tom's warm body. He was asleep, his perfect features still and relaxed.
I carefully unwound his arms from my body, and sat on the edge of the bed.
I stretched, and stood up, walking over to the full length mirror.

Jesus Christ.

My chest was a mottled mess of purple and red, along with my neck. The harsh red handprints around my neck, hips and waist were a testament to his tight grip, and the large bite mark on my shoulder was clearly visible against the skin of my shoulder.
I smiled slightly, it was Tom's way of saying I was his, and he was mine.

I yawn, before I climb back into bed, Tom's arms enveloping me in a tight, warm embrace as he rested his head in the crook of my shoulder.

"Morning, sweetheart." He mumbled against my neck, his voice deep with the traces of sleep
I move my hands to rest in his hair, gently stroking his dark curls.

"Morning, Tommy."

Word count- 1054 words
If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤