Rude

*TW: mentions of periods*

I groaned loudly and rolled over in bed, pushing my knees up against my stomach, curling myself up into a ball.
I had started my period, and I was in absolute agony.
It felt like someone was literally drilling my uterus.
And, to make matters worse, I had stayed at Tom's dorm the previous night, so I had left my hot water bottle and my paracetamol in my dorm.
Great.

It was also freezing. Tom had vanished somone here in the earlier, doing who knows what.
I rolled into my stomach, pressing my face into his pillow, sighing miserably.
I had to be honest, I was not very happy with Tom. How could he just leave me without saying anything? Especially when I was feeling like this. Very insensitive.

Moments later, the door to his dorm flew open, almost flying off the hinges with the amount of force being used against it.
I didn't bother lifting my head up to see who it was, the cramps I was experiencing were actually unbearable.

"Y/N?" It was Tom.

I just groaned in response, until he repeated himself.

"Y/N, I know you can hear me."

"Go away Tom." I mumble, wrapping my arms underneath my stomach to try and alleviate some of the pain.

"Rude. Guess I'll just take all this stuff back then, shall I, love?" I turned my head to see him stood at the end of the bed with a ridiculous smirk plastered on his face.
In his arms, and on the bed, was a fluffy hot water bottle, my blanket, chocolate, a box of paracetamol, and a collection of DVDs.

"Oh, Tom. I'm sorry-" I began before he cut me off.

"Don't even, sweetheart. I understand how you feel. I'll get you a glass of water, pick a film we can watch together." He smiled a crooked smile before leaving his dorm again.

I push the hot water bottle against my stomach, and immediately felt some relief.
I move the rest of the stuff onto his nightstand, and cover myself with the blanket before snuggling down into his bed.

He returned a few minutes later, and placed the glass in my hands before making sure I had had some paracetamol.

"Good girl." He smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

He climbed into bed next to me, and held my back close to his chest as he wrapped his arms around my stomach.
He kissed my neck lovingly as I shut my eyes, just about ready to fall asleep.

"Felling better, love?" He whispered.

"Mhm. Thank you Tommy."

"Don't even mention it sweetheart."

Word count- 442 words
If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤