*Don't Move*

*SMUT WARNING: like people are in the room kinda but not really- you'll see just wait, cockwarming (😭)

I sighed, and moved my head to rest on Tom's shoulder.
He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his warm body.
We were sat in the Slytherin common room, watching the creatures of the Black Lake swim past us.
It was relaxing.
We were alone. Everyone had left to go to a party in the Hufflepuff common room. I didn't feel like going, and Tom was all too keen to stay with me.

"It's beautiful." I murmur, as a fantastical creature sped by, leaving only a trail of bubbles in its path.

"Yeah, it is." Tom whispered, his gaze locked on my face as he moved closer to plant a gentle kiss on my jaw, just below my earlobe.

"Tom." I groan as he brushes his lips along my cheek, eventually meeting my lips.
I turn to face him, and kiss him back, turning quickly from a romantic gesture to a passion-filled frenzy.

He groaned as I traced his bottom lip with my tongue, and pulled me onto him so that I was sat on his lap.
I wound my hands around his neck, gently tugging at his hair, as his hands roamed across my waist, thighs and ass, squeezing and stroking the skin gently.

"Oh, fuck." Tom groaned as I began to roll my hips against him, my head resting on his neck, sucking and kissing at his pale skin, leaving beautiful marks of red and pink.
I felt him grow quickly beneath me, turned on by the feeling of my body pressing tightly against his own.
I move my head to look at him, and his dark, lust-filled eyes are already on my face, a light pink blush dancing across his cheek bones.

"Just let me fuck you, sweetheart, no one's in here." He whispered as his hands moved down my waist, toying with the hem of my shorts.

"Oh fuck, please Tommy." I whine into his neck, my hands moving down his abs to release his thick cock that was straining against the material of his joggers.
He pulled my shorts down my legs, placing them on a blanket next to him.
I pull his cock out, and stroke him gently a few times, precum already leaking from his tip.
He groaned loudly at the feeling of my hands on him, throwing his head back in pleasure.

I hover above him, teasing his cock against my slit, the wetness of my arousal only managing to make him harder.
His hands come to my hips, pulling me down gently on his length, my mouth ajar as he filled me up.
Once he was fully in me, I began to bounce up and down slowly, his strong arms helping me rise up and down on his cock.

"Fuck, Y/N, you're so tight, and wet. I fucking love you." He moaned, his hands coming to rest on my neck.
He squeezed gently, slightly restricting my airways, only making me whimper louder, and causing my eyes to roll back in my head.
He moves one of his hands down to my clit, and begins to toy with it, his soft touch contrasting against the how hard he was thrusting up into me.
I moaned against his neck, only making him move faster.

"Y/N, oh shit. You're gonna make me cum." He moaned, scrunching his eyes shut as he threw his head back.

The door to the common room suddenly swung open, and Tom suddenly came back down to earth, reaching for a blanket and throwing it over us.
He held me close to him, moving me slightly so it looked like I was just laying against him.

"Fuck, don't move baby." He whispered frantically in my ear, planting a kiss on my sweaty forehead.
I move forward slightly, trying to get comfortable, and he closes his eyes, suppressing a moan, his hands digging into my thighs.
He only glared at me when our friends walked over.

"Hey Y/N, miss us?" Mattheo laughed, clearly drunk as he came stumbling over towards us.
Tom's grip on my thighs tightened.

"Hey Matt, hey Enzo! How was the party?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face as I moved up slightly, dropping back down onto Tom's cock.
He whimpered quietly, and I only smirked as I looked at him, his gaze flustered.

"It's fucking lit, we just came back to get some fireworks." Enzo smiled, clearly not as drunk as Matt.
He walked over and stood behind Tom, leaning onto the couch.
I felt Tom twitch beneath me, his legs starting to shake as I subtly moved against him.

"Fireworks? Right." I laugh, as Matt starts to rummage through one of the cabinets in the common room, eventually finding what he was looking for.

"Come on mate, let's go." He shouts to Enzo, giving us a quick wave as he heads back to the party.

"See you later." Enzo laughs, giving me a friendly wink as he ran to catch up with Matt.

As soon as they leave, I lean my head into Tom's shoulder laughing.

"Not funny, Y/N. I almost fucking came when Enzo was stood behind me." He stared down at me, suppressing a laugh.
I kiss him, and he pulls the blanket back off of us, keen to get back to what we started.

He immediately picked up the pace, his hand going straight back down to my clit, as I started to bounce up and down on him again.
He pulls me towards him by my neck, kissing me passionately , his tongue dominating mine.
I moan into his mouth, causing him to groan and thrust into me harder.

"Fuck Tom, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I moan as I clenched around him, my cum quickly coating his cock.
He groaned, and thrusted into me a few times more before I felt him twitch inside me. I clenched around him, causing him to cum instantly, his hot liquid drenching my insides.

"Oh fuck that was good." He whispered, his voice hoarse as he pressed his forehead next to mine.

"Mmm." I murmur as I kiss his nose gently.
He smiles, and holds me tightly against him.
I rest my head against his neck, and he kisses my head softly.

"So you gonna pull out of me or?" I murmur into his neck, as my hands move to play with his soft curls.

"Nah, I'd die a happy man like this." I feel him smile against my hair as I laugh into his neck.

Word count- 1109 words
If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤