Caught You

I stepped out of the shower, shivering. I picked up a fluffy black towel from the radiator and wrapped it tightly around my body.
I walk over to the sink, and grab my hairbrush out of a drawer. I pull the brush through my hair, de-tangling all of the knots.
I sighed.

I was meant to go out to a party tonight, but I just couldn't be bothered, I would rather stay in my dorm and watch trashy films.
Only thing is, Tom thought I had gone, so he was staying in his dorm tonight.
I shivered again, realising how could I would be without his warm body enveloping mine.

Without warning, I hear my dorm door bang open. The door of the bathroom was almost shut, and the lights were off. I could see out but no one could see in.
I move closer towards the gap, trying to see who had just walked into my room.

To my surprise, I see Tom. He drops a bag of his stuff onto the floor, and walks over to the side of the bed he usually sleeps on.
He sat down on my bed, propping the pillows up so he could lean against them.
He pulled a book from the drawers next to the bed, and crossed his legs.
He sank down into the pillows, and began reading.

I moved silently away from the door, smiling to myself.
It was cute that Tom came to my room when he missed me.
Still attempting to be as quiet as I possibly could. I let the towel around me drop to the floor, and pull on a pair of shorts and one of Tom's hoodies that I had stolen.
I wait for another minute, spying on him through the crack in the door.

He was still reading away, his eyes never moving off the page.
I was thanking Merlin that the bathroom door was behind my bed, and I used it as an opportunity to scare Tom.

The door hinges were silent as I opened the door, tiptoeing out onto the dark oak floor.
His eyes never flicker from the book.
I creep forward slowly, the floorboards thankfully not creaking under my feet.
I moved closer and closer to him, until I was standing to the side of him, just behind the bed.

"TOM!" I yelled as loud as I can, making him throw his book across the room and jump up from the bed.

"FUCK! WHAT THE HELL Y/N?" He shouts, a faint blush creeping onto his cheeks as I roll about on the bed, laughing my head off.
I see him crack a smile as he sits down next to me.

I wrap his arms around me, and turn to face him so I can kiss him.
After a moment, I pull away, his hands moving to rest on his chest, as he pulled me to sit in his lap.

"Done pissing yourself now?" He asks with a smirk, his thumb rubbing circles on my thigh.

"Awww, Tom, did I scare you?" I giggle as he rolls his eyes. "Caught you! What are you doing in my dorm?" I lean my head against his chest, inhaling his intoxicating aroma.

"I always do this when you're not here. I don't know- it brings me some kind of comfort." He mutters sheepishly, the faint blush returning to his cheeks.

"Awww-" I begin, but I am soon silenced but Tom smashing his lips onto mine again.
I moved from him, his arms still lingering on my body, and reach for the remote to turn on the TV.

I snuggle up to his side, wrapping one of his strong, slender arms around my torso, and pull one of his legs so it rests over mine.

"Comfy?" He smiles as I roll my eyes this time, resting his head into the crook of my neck, kissing my skin softly.

"Love you." I whisper, knowing he can hear me. I feel his smile against my neck.

"Love you too sweetheart." He hold me tighter, and plants a kiss on my forehead before he settles his head onto the pillow, turning his attention to the film I had put on.

Word count- 704 words
If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤