*Don't Stop*

*SMUT WARNING: Tom being a munchhhh*

Tom pushed me onto his bed, his other hand holding his wand, flicking it in a motion that locked the door to his dorm. He threw his wand to the side, his slender hands moving hastily up his torso to loosen the tie around his neck.

He leaned down to kiss me, his lips hot and needy against mine. His tongue traced my bottom lip, begging for entry.
I parted my lips slightly, my warm breath mixing with the sweet taste of his mouth. His tongue moved rhythmically against mine, dominating my mouth.
He bit down gently on my lip, making me moan softly into his open mouth.
He groaned, and his hands moved in a crazed frenzy over my body, tugging harshly at my skirt in an attempt to pull it off.

He pulled away, his breathing heavy as his lustful eyes looked deeply into mine.

"Please, Y/N, let me please you. Please." He pleaded, his eyes wide, his tongue wetting his lips.

"Fuck, yes Tom." I whispered.
His lips immediately attached themselves to my neck as he pulled me up from his bed, so that i was standing against his body. He pressed me tightly against him, and I could feel his obvious need straining against his trousers on my thigh.

His lips never moved from my neck and jaw as his fingers began to trace the buttons of my school shirt, every touch sending a jolt of electricity throughout my body.
He moved away from me, focusing on the buttons as he slowly undid them, helping me to shrug my shirt off my shoulder.
I was wearing the dark green, lacy bra that he had bought me, his favourite.

"Shit, Y/N, you're fucking beautiful." His eyes traced my entire body, his hands stroking up and down my waist, lingering on the band of my school skirt.
He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me gently so that I was sat on the end of his bed.

He undid the buttons of my skirt, pulling it from around my waist, leaving me in just my underwear.
I could tell it took him a lot of effort to move his eyes to my face, his warm hands gently holding my thighs.
He knelt down to the floor, looking up towards me.

"Tell me, love. Tell me what you want me to do to you." He whispered, his fingers tracing patterns against my skin. I whimpered at the feeling of his touch, only wanting him more.

"Eat me out Tom, please." I begged, throwing my head back as he began to pull my panties down my thighs, letting them drop to the floor next to him.

He put his hands on each of my knees, pushing them apart so that I was fully exposed to him.
He pulled me further down his bed, resting my thighs on his shoulders, as his hands wound around to grab ahold of my hips.

"Your pussy is fucking gorgeous. So wet for me." I moaned as I felt his hot breath against where I needed him the most.
He kissed my thighs gently, leaving his claiming mark all over me.

"Please Tom, please." I whined, wanting nothing more than to feel his tongue inside of me.

"Since you asked so nicely." He smirked, before leaning forward to lick a strip up my slit, collecting my arousal on his tongue.

"You taste so good sweetheart." He groaned, as I tightened my thighs slightly around his head.

He moved his face closer, and began to suck my clit gently, his tongue driving me wild as it moved wildly against me.
I moaned loudly as he moved his face down slightly, his tongue gliding over my entrance slightly.
He thrusted his tongue inside of me, moving in and out as his nose rubbed against my clit.
I rolled my hips onto his face, attempting to push him further into me, my thighs tightening even more around his face.

"Fuck." He groaned as one of his hands moved from my hips.
He spit on his fingers, before inserting them inside of me, his pace unforgiving.
I felt his fingers curl up and hit my G-spot as he kissed and sucked my clit like it was his face.

"Oh, Tom." I moaned, my back arching as I could feel myself reaching my climax.
He moaned into me, the sound alone was something that could have made me cum instantly.

I could feel him smirk against me, and began to slightly thrust his hips against the side of the bed, turned on by the state he was able to put me in.

"Don't stop Tom, fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck I'm gonna cum." I moaned, my hands reaching down to grip his curls, pulling him closer into me as his tongue and fingers continued to work against me.

"Tom." I moaned loudly as I felt myself reach breaking point.
I rolled my hips again this face as I felt myself cumming all over him.
His mouth never moved from me, cleaning up my cum with his tongue.

My legs finally become slack against him, and I fall back against the bed.
He got up from the floor, positioning himself above me.
His nose, lips and chin were glossy with a mixture of his spit and my cum. He licked his lips.

"So beautiful." He whispered as he leaned in to kiss me.
I wrap my legs around his waist, and pull him close.

Word count- 928 words
If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤