*These Are Mine Now*

*SMUT WARNING: they don't actually have sex! they do other stuff though*

I feel Tom wrap his strong, slender fingers around my wrist, his hold firm and tight as he pulled me through the busy Hogwarts corridors, leading me to the secluded prefects bathroom.
He pulls me through the door, casting a spell so that the door stays locked.
He turns to face me, a smirk playing at the corners of his soft, pink lips.

"I've missed you, gorgeous." He tilts his head down to mine, his hand resting on the side of my face as he leaned towards me.
He caught my bottom lip in his, sucking it gently between his lips as his teeth grazed against it.
I groan against him, my hands bunching up in the front of my robes as I kiss him back, my lips hungry and wild against his.
I smiled as I pulled my face from his, his teeth pulling my bottom lip, moving his hands to rest on my hips.

"Tom, it's been two lessons." I laugh, pushing my face into his chest, inhaling his intoxicating aroma.

"Two lessons too many. I know you've missed me." His voice took on a smooth, velvety quality, causing me to press my thighs together.
He noticed my movement, and smiled.
He took my hand in his, interlocking our fingers, and walked us over to the sinks.
He pushed me against the cold porcelain, his hands travelling up my skirt to rest on my thighs.

My lips met his again, the only sound in the bathroom was the clicking of our wet let moving against each other and the sound of our ragged, heavy breathing.
His face moved in sync with mine, his hands squeezing gently on my thighs as I moaned quietly into his open mouth.
He let his tongue move through the gap, sliding against mine, tasting every corner of my mouth.

"Fuck, Tom. I need you." I whisper into his ear, kissing his earlobe gently as he moved his lips down to my jawline, his lips wet against my skin.
I felt him smile against me as he sucked at the skin on my neck, it was impossible for him to leave me unmarked.

"That's all I needed, love. Just want to make you feel good." He murmured as he moved away from my face, looking down at me. He planted one last kiss in my lips as he knelt down to the floor in front of me.
I leant against the sink, resting all my weight against it as Tom unbuttoned my skirt, letting it fall to the floor.
He pushed the material of my school shirt up, revealing my lacy red panties.

"So gorgeous." He whispered as he gently kissed the skin on my thighs, leaving love bites across my body.
He planted one last kiss right on my core, my arousal soaking through my panties.
He looked up at me, his eyes lustful and pleading. He smiled as I nodded my head slightly, never taking my eyes from him.
His hands softly traced up my legs, coming to rest above my panties. He gently pulled them down my legs, letting them fall the floor next to him.

"You're beautiful, sweetheart. So wet for me." He whispered against me, his warm breath sending shivers down my body.
His hands came to rest at my lower thighs, moving them apart slightly to give him easier access.
He slowly licked up my slit, sucking slightly when he reached my clit.

I threw my head back in pleasure, a quiet whimper leaving my lips.
He sucked again, harsher and unforgiving this time, as one of his hands from my leg.
He slid his middle finger inside me easily, curling it upwards to hit my sweet spot as he sucked and kissed my clit like it was my face.

"Oh, Tom." I groaned, one of my hands leaving the sink to rest in his hair, intertwining his curls between my fingers, attempting to push him further into me.
He groans against me, the sound sending vibrations across my body as I moan again.
He slides his ring finger in as well, continuing to lick up any arousal that was coming out of me.
He sucked harder, letting his teeth graze over the bundle of nerves, his long, lithe fingers moving faster and harder as I throw my head back, moaning his name like a prayer.

"Fuck, Tom, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna-" I get cut off as Tom does something truly evil with his mouth, causing me to cum instantly all over his face.
He continues to suck and move his fingers inside me as he licked up all my cum, not leaving a drop behind.
He finally stops and moved away from me, my legs shaking as I move my hands to smooth out my shirt.

"Thank you Tom, that was fucking amazing." I whispered, running my hand through his hair as he stared up at me through his thick eyelashes.

"Could you hand me my panties?"

He smirked.

"Nope. I like these ones. These are mine now." He grinned as he picked them up off of the floor and shoved them in the pocket of his robes.
I open my mouth in surprise, but I am quickly silenced as he kisses me again.
He rests his forehead against mine, so that are noses are touching.
He helps me out my skirt back on, and takes my hand in his as we walk back to the door.

"Better not be sit with your legs open. I'll have to kill a lot of people if they can see what's mine." He smirked as he unlocked the door, placing a quick kiss on my cheek as I rolled my eyes.

Word count- 964 words
If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤