⊂ʟᴇᴛs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏᴇɢᴛʜᴇʀ⊃

15 YEARS AGO:-

A mother was being brought to the hospital because she was feeling bump and lose conscious second after, it was her 9th month but still 10 days were left for the delivery as per predicted by the doctors , they told the parents that the child will born in 20 September, morning. 

which was highly wrong prediction. 

 The father who was in the meeting of millions, got the call and before wasting any time in the office, he grab his phone and rushed to the Gangnam Severance Hospital , where his beloved had been admitted for the delivery of his child. 

the investors were highly angry at his careless action but His secretary tried so hard to convince them to wait a little that there might be something wrong but that make the investors more angry after they wait a whole hour!

just than they got up and left the office with all documents , secretary  tried to call his boss but boss was not aware of his phone as it was ringing in his car. 

however, the young father who was only 25 years old, pays the damn expensive fees which was more than 1700 dollars and asked them to do it gently and slowly not to hurt the child and the mother. 

He was sitting in the benches in front of the operation room, the maid, care taker , cooker was there , "sir, you should go back to home, you have been sitting here for too long" the personal maid said as he shook his head, "no thanx, i should wait" he said .

"and you haven't eaten anything also dear" the cook said looking worriedly at him (don't worry she's older) . "i am not hungry and you guys should leave to home" .

after some times, only caretaker and the husband of the wife was sitting in the benches, he was still awake as his Noona (caretaker) was sleeping. 

just than the Doctors come out and nurse ran to other side carrying a small figure which was obviously his child. "how's my wife?" he asked unfazed as the doctors smile. 

"She is great, you can visit her after we done changing the rooms okay?" The doctors asked as the husband nodded his head.

"Finally" the caretaker sighs happily and looked at where the child was been taken. "I should check too" she said as she entered, do not worry she has the card as she was also caretaker in the hospital, but she was assigned personal for Hyun-Ok Lee who is also know as Mrs. Lee.

Mr. Lee, Jong-Su Lee, waited patiently when doctors approached him, "you can see your wife and you child" the doctors smiles as he bows down before entering the VIP room.

His beloved was sitting in the bed, staring down at his child lovingly, the child was wrapped gently in light green blanket and was wearing the same colours soft outfit with watermelon prints on it, to keep the child safe from the cold.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at Hyun-Ok, "does it hurt?''.

Hyun-ok laughs at it and tap beside her, "of course I'm okay jong-Su, I can bare pain if the reward would be this much beautiful" .

Jong-Su took step towards her and sit on the seat as he took a look to his child, "she is sign of our love" she whispered, "our daughter".

"... She sure is..... " father was speechless to see such beauty, her nose was already thin and lifted, her eyes beautifully closed, her lashes shining so does her baby hair, her extreme fair skin was gleaming in light.

"Beautiful" he whispered, wiping the tear which unwantingly left his eye. "She is like you, our so-Jung" jong-su looked at his wife as she smiled warmly, "her name is so-Jung, so-Jung Lee".