⊂ꜱᴏ-ᴊᴜɴɢꜱ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ⊃

The announcement of break happens, after final papers and results, principal announce that there would be 5 months break since they would be working on the entry tests and results who will be in which high school.

Packing the stuff, everyone left for their homes, villages, abroad, to meet their parents, boyfriends, cousins, to enjoy their 5 month break life because things would get serious after that.

Eun-sim, Na-luna and So-ae tries to talk to So-jung but everything belongs to her never answer, neither her phone, nor her telephone, no sight of her in her apartment, in gym as well, they stopped by Jihoon and ask him about her.

But he instead got shock and they all four starts finding her, they were worried about her safety anything could happen, her mother is in South Korea worse Seoul, her guards finding her as well, they were worried that she could do anything, worst, suicide.

But no sight at all, no clue, the work had been done really clean, they even went to her mother but she says she doesn't know where she is and she is finding her also.

But Eun-sim pissed said, 'may you never finds her!' And they all left making the mother smirk as she tilt her head aside, "got guts little lady".

FLASHBACK:-

So-jung sighs as she saw her mother sitting into her apartment couch, one leg over one, two guards siding beside her, one gun resting on the table, some papers, documents, and one briefcase.

"Mother, it was all plann-"

"I know daughter" so-jung raise her chin to look at her mother getting up, smiling, but still her eyes were telling something terrible, something dangerous.

"You knew? How?" She asked, "can it be you?" She whispered as her mother stood in front of her, as So-jung looked down at her mother.

"Dear, I only need from you is marks, and you well, fails at it, whether it was planned or not, I. DON'T. CARE." Her voice threatening as she tilt her hand, as guard came and put the gun onto her palm.

Making So-jung brows collide together confusedly as she looks at her mother after gazing the shining gun, "w-what are you gonna do with that?" She asked, "will you kill me-"

"Shhhh" her mother put finger into her lips as she shushed her, "no darling no, I can't kill you, I can't, your father money is still yours dear" she smirked, "unless it's mine, you ain't dying".

So-jung felt betrayed by her fuckin mother, "y-you" she cleared her throat, "you ahm, you kept me alive all this time because you need money?" She asked.

"Mhm, correct" she smiled, eye one, smile reaching her cheek bones, making So-jung disgusts of her only mother who betrays her once again in life.

"T-then y- when you'll get money, Y-youll kill me?" She asked testing her mother as she folds her arm, "hmmm..... Maybe no..... Or" she looks into her eyes, "maybe yes" and with that a huge pain occurs in So-jung temple as she fall on the couch, she felt her temple bleeding as she hissed.

She realized her mother had hit her with gun but do not shoot it, it wasn't that hard but it wasn't light as well, it felt she was feeling breathless.

"You, So-jung-"

"I want you to only do one thing for me" So-jung looked up at her mother who tilts her head aside and raise her brow, "what?".

"Kill me please" tears in her eyes but she kept herself determined not to let them fall, "I want to meet dad-".

"no honey, that won't happen" she turns around, "you are leaving for Turkey, stay there until I say so" she looked at So-jung through her shoulder, "leave your this phone here and your belongings, you'd be using new things there, live your life there, because I won't let you live it without my will here, your guards are waiting outside" saying this she threw the gun across the room and left with her guards.