⊂ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ꜱᴏᴊᴜɴɢꜱ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ⊃

Hyun-ok, So-Jung's mother, Shin-yo, Ha-Joon's mother and Yim-no, Yuna's mother, a business woman, a model/actress and a air hostess, were sitting in front of the principal who was eating apple staring at their face, So-Jung standing beside her mother and Yuna standing beside her mother while HA-Joon standing at the back of her mother. 

"I am telling you again, if you don't decline her all admissions to other colleges as well in Korea, I will report to the police officers about this murderer" Shin-yo said looking at So-jung who stare at the front like a cold person she has become. "i will not care of her future" . 

"who did she murder?" her mother asked, "care to explain or take any name?" .

"she destroyed my daughter's one leg and you are still taking her side?!" Yim-no said as Yuna scoffed, "what kind of mother are you?!" 

"i am a mother who protects her child not like you to release kids to shit" Hyun-Ok said sarcastically before glaring at the two mothers who were taking different sides. 

"what do you mean?!" Shin-yo said, "you destroyed my darling's future by destroying her beautiful face! how can she become an actress now? or even model? what will people think, that the mother is gorgeous and the daughter's face's shit?!" which make Ha-joon look at her disbelief. 

"and what about my dear's leg? how can she walk? how can she drive? how can she?! she become useless!" Yim-no added, as Yuna sighed, what the hell stop calling me useless at least. 

"do you what your daughters did?" hyun-ok tilt her head, "you two have been taking sides of your filthy daughters but do you even know how So-Jung's future destroyed?" she straighten herself as principal knotted her eyes. 

"your, your daughter, Ha-Joon drugged my daughter" as they gasped and Shin-yo looked at her daughter with 'wth' look. "and yours, she kidnapped my daughter, she gets kidnapped my daughter by goons, god knows what they could do" . 

The principal rise her brows shocked, "disbelieved" , 

"exactly, before pressuring my daughter, look at your daughter's collar, teach them something, tell them not to bother someone, I've been ignoring my  daughter's bullied cases up to now, but its enough, you know in my one call, your daughters would be inside prison for almost their whole life for making my daughter's life miserable when she lost her father" .

she opened her purse before taking out two envelops and sliding them to theirs's front respectfully, "and if still you think its my daughter fault, kept the money" she gets up, "thankyou" . As she left the office but as so-Jung was about to leave principal stopped her, "go home by yourself, see you there" her mother whispered. 

As Hyun-ok mother was about to leave, the students flow the water into the floor making Shin-yo fall on her butts as she looked cutely at the kids asking them to pick her, they just scoffed and left from there, "ha-joon help me please" Ha-Joon scoffed as she said, "get your fucking ass up by your own self, 'gorgeous mother', " she mocked before going to sit into the car.  

"here, take this" principal said as So-jung took the envelop, "its for your betterment" So-jung sighs and she left the school, seeing no one not even her guards and driver, she took the bus home. 

..............

"mother, do something, its the only thing i'm asking you" SO-jung said as she throw the paper on the floor which was a transfer letter. "please" she said please for the first time after years to her mother who was looking at her mercilessly, "I.Don't.Care, you choose this way your own" she sighed as she left the credit card into the table, "use this to buy things" 

As So-jung heard the door closing she sighed, grabbing the paper she folds it, "how can I be transfer to boys school?" she asked herself, as she tiredly lay herself on her bed, gazing where her cats would be sleeping she turned her face to other side.