⊂ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ⊃

"okay so, shall we start our paper?" The teacher asked as she roams around the class eyeing each and every student before smiling at So-Jung and continues until she reached her own desk, taking out the papers from the folder given to them, homeroom teachers, she starts disputed the papers them to the students, whilst So-Jung busy gulping the whole bottle of water, now drugged water. 

As she finished gulping the whole water inside , she felt something wrong but shooing off the negative feelings, she straighten herself, holds a pen, as teacher puts the paper on her desk, she starts to read it first.

Point One: take out your stationary.
Point Two: read out the paper to yourself at least 2 times.
Point Three: fill in your name first.
Point Four: now start doing the paper.
Point five: after doing it, read it to yourself for at least 5 to 6 times.
Point Six: make sure to mention your name and signature.

These are the points So-jung follows, Points told by her Father, Her dad. It is the reason she has been doing all best only to achieve her goals. As the teacher sits into her seat she kept a strict eye to everyone, Everyone was busy doing their own work, it was their career entry test after all.

As So-Jung was taking the exam, but suddenly, she started feeling dizzy and lightheaded. She tried to remain focused on the exam, but her vision became blurry and her head started spinning.

after hardly trying to remain focused she couldn't take it anymore and fainted, knocking over, the desk. Teacher noticed So-jung heads down but she thought that she had maybe done her paper really quick.  

"excuse me ma'am, mrs.kim is asking if you could provide us some more question paper, we are out of it" Ha-joon said but she was looking somewhere else, to her victom, "oh yeah sure, take it" homeroom teacher gave her the bundle of extra papers as Ha-joon bowed and leave the class smirking.

Ha-Joon knew that her plan had been successful. She felt a sense of victory and satisfaction, knowing that she had pulled off her part of the mission perfectly. With So-Jung out of the picture, and Ha-Joon having completed her own exam successfully, they were one step closer to achieving their goals.

..................

"So-Jung, So-Jung!" Homeroom teacher tries to wake So-Jung up as she slowly slowly opens her eyes, vision still blurry , she hissed massaging her temples as Teacher took her paper but unwantedly she gasped when she saw only half paper done, half of half you know....

"wait, why are you taking paper? and" she looked around, "where are all students" she asked confused, "So-Jung you were busy sleeping, the time has done, even though I gave you half an hour, I wake you up but you again fall asleep" she said disappointed before leaving the class making So-Jung follow her.

"It can't be ma'am, I'm sure i was drugged" 

"are you insane So-Jung? you are the daughter of a well-known woman doesn't mean students can fall this much just to detect your marks" she spat angrily before leaving to principal office, without taking a single second out, she ran inside the class, taking bottle in her hand, she opened it and smelled the remaining droplets, but it was clear.

she sighed as she angrily left the school , not noticing her friends calling out her name, she sat into the car and order the driver to take turn to her mother house.

"oh are you sure you want me to do your work?" She rolled her eyes as she nodded her head, "nothing matters more to me than my paper". "not me as well?'' Haru tilted his head aside, pouting, "NO!" 

"then pick your shit and get out" he said seriously before shutting the door onto her face making her jolt, "ugh!" she sat into the car again as she remembered that her childhood friend and her named-brother, both are out of country.

well on next Tuesday, On the last paper. Paper of Korean History, The subject she had been studying since she was 5, The subject she is in Ace, has finally came, her previous paper was gone perfect whilst her guards where finding the evidence that what was in the bottle or who did it at afternoon to night.

So-jung however gets full ready and get off to go and sit onto her car which was waiting for her, she rolled her eyes when she saw her guard and driver talking to some elders, Yuna's plan was in full swing. She had sent several elder people to the location of her apartment to distract So-Jung's guards, while her goons kidnapped So-Jung and took her to a remote location.

As So-Jung was being transported in the back of a van, she realized that something was wrong. She struggled against her kidnappers, she even kick their ahm ahm but they were too strong for her. She was terrified and confused, wondering what was happening and what was going to happen to her.

After a long and harrowing drive, So-Jung was brought to an abandoned warehouse on the out of the city. She was tied up and blindfolded, and she had no idea where she was or why she had been brought there.

Meanwhile, Yuna was sitting in her car on the street, watching as So-Jung's guards were distracted by the elders. She felt a sense of satisfaction, knowing that her plan had been executed perfectly. She was confident that So-Jung would not pass her final exam, and that she would be free to attend the school of her choice. Before ordering her driver to go to school now.

As So-Jung was tied up and helpless, she struggled to understand why this was happening to her. She wondered if she had done something to upset someone, or is it her mother? no she cant be? or if she was being targeted for some other reason. But she knew there was nothing she could do now - she was at the mercy of her kidnappers.

Yuna successfully entered the examine room, get herself seated, whilst teacher marked So-jung's absence quite shocked, if she wanted she could call the mother of her but she knew that the mother is not in the country and the dialer was also not reachable also.

 The day of Result came, the result got announced and as we knew........ 

So-Jung failed her final exam in Korean History AND in English, and she was angry and confused about why all of this had happened to her. But she couldn't shake the feeling that she had been targeted by someone - and she couldn't shake the feeling that Yuna had something to do with it.

"oh my god, So-Jung Failed her two papers?!?" 

this was the news spread into Korea like wildfire and the first thing happened was Her mother entering South Korea Seoul airport, seemed angry as hellfire.

So-jung noticed two girls laughing and hugging each other holding nothing other than the news paper which shows her, so-jung result. And this instent , So-jung knew it was them, Ha-joon and Yuna. 

Venom visible in her eyes, jaw clenched, fist balled as she glared at the girls , who laughed and hugged each other, making her blood boil. 

"now, save yourself from me, pretty parries " 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 29-march-2024