⊂ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ⊃

I opened my eyes to be kissed by my father, He hugged me softly not to crush me

Then he spoke into a soft voice, "My So-ae", and that's when I knew that So-ae is my name.

My childhood wasn't that perfect, neither it was worst but it was good with bad parts.

My father was well-known business man, he has the company of electrical technology, you know what I meant?

I had a brother too, in fact he was elder one, we both were so lovely and ideal siblings, he was 3 years older than me.

We all were nationally from South Korea Seoul, we all born here and will be buried here.

My father didn't like to leave Seoul as it has his most beautiful memories with my mother, and his parents and of course us, his children.

He used to say that we being him luck, he was so talkative an extroverted person.

And my mother was unlike him, she was an introverted person, she always talk with us in low voice and soft, so smooth, she was always so soft person, she just smiles and always smiles like there are so many hidden secrets behind that warm smiles of her.

And we, me and my brother, Suho song, we were ambivert or you can label us as omnivert also.

Our house was perfect for us.

It has 5 rooms, one master bedroom for our parents, two other bedrooms, and two extra rooms, one kitchen, bathroom in each room except one room, living room, small garden, back yard and everything we search for is our houses

My room was very simple, pure white coloured with pastel colors shading,

My brother room was painted as ivory, with black theme. It was cool.

One room was labeled as a guest room and we labeled the other one with no bathroom as our music room, we do all our extra things there.

But you know, it's not destiny land to have all happy happy things, the table turned, everything destroyed.

I never ever had imagined that the extroverted behavior  of my father would drown us all.

One day, my father came home drunk and came inside my room but my brother was there with me, we were playing UNO , my father pushed my brother aside before trying to force himself on me.

My brother rushed at me before pushing my father out of my sight, and he protected me, just than my father pulls out the gun and shoot at my brother, killing him instantly.

I screamed when my white bedsheets turns red and than my father shoot at me but it hits my arm, making me hissed in pain, I tried to stop mine and my brother bleed but it was late, slowly slowly I lose my conscious too.

And before closing my eyes , I gripped onto my brothers hand as I felt his grip too, I saw mom slapping dad before locking him in the room bravely, and last thing I saw was mom running to us.

When I gain conscious, my mother hugged me and told me the most hurtful news, which was the death of my brother, he protects me and loss himself.

My mother told me that she is thankful that I am alive
Or she would have buried herself alive.

And that day was the day, I loath my father, if only he knew he had killed my brother, my mother and me already, we were just dead walking.

My mom become extreme weak, as I grow up, I took great care of my mother as she is now good than before.

I was 13 and my brother was 16 when he died, my father tries his hard to win us back but we never forgive him.

My mom was soft so she did forgive him but I have blood of my brother in my hands, I won't forgive him ever in my life.

And he still is trying his hard to win me back, but never succeed,I just greet him and bid him and that it because of my mother only, she wanted that.

There was no one this kind, brave like my mother and I believe that I am also not like her.

And then I met So-jung lee, the girl I've never imagined to see after my mother, she was brave, strong willed, and cool.

Although she's rude by her tongue and I don't hate it, world deserves it, no?

But she isn't like that from inside, she is so kind soul, so soft and elegant one, she is the ideal girl, with black hair, fair skin, tall height and more over her blue like ocean eyes.

After the day she protect us and beat the shit outta the bullies, teaching them some manners and sense of humor.

We three girls are literally obsessed with her because of her action, reaction and habitation.

And that's when we all start hanging out, the very next day of our encounter will fang (Yuna's) gang, she told us the road where we should come from.

I told my mother about her as she felt happy and have urge to meet her, she is weak so she can't walk rn, and in scared to get rejected by So-jung so I will try some later after all.

She is my favorite person after all, and most over she accepted our friendship and now we are a group of friends , and have a study group also.

We barely hang out but when we did, don't ask, I literally enjoy myself, the talks of nan-seoul, actions of So-jung, reaction of eun-sim.

And all I wish is that to be a part of them, forever and ever.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 13-march-2024