⊂sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ⊃

-:Flashback finishes:-

As so-jung was busy in sleeping, other students continues to stay focused on the lecture.

So-jung's mom recently gifted her car which cost than her whole apartment.  It had black body, black glasses and black interior as well, but there was a furry white sheets laying on the car seats, Hyun-ok also hire a personal guard and a personal driver for her, for her safety.

Because she had been attacked the night she was coming home by the study academy by the streets goons and they madly hurt her but before more harm could be caused her mother arrived at the perfect timing and her step father beats the shit out of the goons.

So-jung was then being visited to the hospital until she is fully recovered by her mother and her step father which she loathe more than anything.

It took her 3 days quick to be in good state like before, jihoon also arrives ok the third from his contest, he won the price and cooked so-jung delicious dinner and also invited her friends.

They had extreme fun but so-jung was not fully recovered as she collapsed that night, well in the morning she was great and healthy.

However,

She is in conflict with Yuna and her gang so as Ha-joon and her gang, they all have been hanging up on her lately until they got threatens by jihoon to kill them.

But they don't get the actual shit as Ha-joon set some girls for spreading rumors about her and jihoon dating which cause serious issue but Eun-sim and so-ae caught the girls in the halfway, smirking they beat the shit outta them and warned them to spit the truth to everyone or else...die.

And next day they says that it was all work of Ha-joon which cause principal to give her suspension letter for two weeks which cause her great loss of studies.

And that's how she got the taste of her own medicine, but her hate for so-jung never ends instead gains more.

Minho sighs as he crack his neck and look at his left side and his eyes caught the view of sleeping beauty.

Her beauty was on the next level at the moment, her eye lashes beautifully presses together, her one hand on her lap and other in her hand warmer pillow, her lips slightly apart as she breaths lightly and softly, her legs kept in elegant posture, the sight was breath taking.

He could feel his cheeks burning , but the moment could not last longer as he heard the snaps of finger, "where are you looking at?" He looks at his girlfriend, Ha-joon looking at him, "the view is quite nice today" he spit the lie like a master.

Her eyes trails his eyes before looking outside the window as she saw the leaves lightly swaying in a peaceful rhyme, "true" she says as she smiles before her eyes fell on the girl she loathe, "I hope it's about weather not the girl sleeping in front of the window".

Minho scoffed as he leans in, " who likes a girl like her?" Making her smirk as she look in front but her body statue, "what happened?" Minho said as he looked at where she was looking and his body also left the soul, oh I mean his soul left his body.

The principal was gazing at them, standing right in front of them as the students were eyeing them to apologize.

"I think teacher is teaching, no?" Mrs. Park asked smiling looking at the both couples, "if you really like dating, mind staying at home?" She mocks as well.

As she straightens up and sighs, coming to her usual cold state, "if I saw any couple roaming around or playing during classing time" she glares at them both, "the consequences will be harsher than you could imagine".