⊂ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇʟꜰᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ⊃

"you know what to do right?" Her mother asked So-Jung who nodded her head as the stylish style her hairstyle, it was simple but professional, making her real famous personality just like her mother but the defense is that so-Jung made her popularity herself and her mother stole her father's. 

"that's great" as she turns around, "make sure to be confident and don't dare to start crying on the mention of your filthy dad" she said looking at her daughter's beauty.

So-jung was wearing a white long skirt reaching her ankles, and a blue shirt tugged in, and blue heels, white pearl necklace, natural makeup and a white Gucci bag. 

Hyun-ok was wearing a black skirt and marron shirt following her daughter dress code but whole different colors, Smokey eye makeup, marron lipstick, marron heels, black purse. 

Then both sat into the car, as the driver drove to their destination, where they would be getting interviewed and whole world would be watching it. 

the interview is for So-Jung because of her success none-stop in international contests, making her top famous student in south Korea. 

"keep your phone on airplane mood so no one will disturb you" Hyun-ok demand as so-jung replied, "okay" she just said it but do not took her phone out which make hyun-ok look at her, "i think i just told you to do something, are you deaf?" .

"my phone is already on airplane mood, mother" she addressed her as respectful as much as she doesn't want to, she don't deserve respect did she?

later that night, when hyun-ok saw so-Jung into the door way of bathroom, she smiles looking at her beautiful daughter in the dress first time but the smile was evil.

The step-father of the girl smirked as he sign him to come and meet her mother, So-Jung gulps down as she walks to her mother , taking steps slower and smaller, everyone's eyes follows her noticing white shawl they all instantly look at the bathroom way from where Miho was coming out setting his collar and brushing his hair back. 

they all gasp and then smirk as they again gaze at So-Jung reaching her mother, who was sort of glaring at her, "oh my, what a great dance you did" the teacher addresses as So-Jung bows her head a little to show that she is thankful they liked the wild dance. 

her eyes caught Han smirking so as Yuna , her followers and then her eye caught Ha-Joon as she took steps closer to her and shouts, "were you having fun in the bathroom?" making So-Jung eyes going wide as she looks at her mother who rise her brow at the girl.

"what do you mean girl?" hyun-ok asked sternly as so-Jung stood by her right side as her step-father smirked looking at her standing away from him, one person.

"oh pardon ma'am, besides being a fan of such a great lady like you, I would like you to inform that" she smirked as she looks at her right side , gazing at So-Jung who was looking down at her, giving her the look of 'dare to say something bad' .

but she gave her back the look of, 'look what I will do' , she looked back innocently at Hyun-ok and sighs splattering, "you're daughter was in the bathroom with a guy, and worst her clothes are torn" she smirked as the whole crowd gasps.

But she was confused by the chill attitude of Hyun-ok, Her husband and her daughter, "if you don't believe me, you can look at her-" 

"I think no one asked, young lady" She looks at the male who was saying, "you should focus on yourself, you need more care" then he smiles sweetly. but his voice was showing the venom. 

"let's go Hyun-ok and So-Jung its pretty late" he grabbed his wife hand and walked out as they walk out the guards follows them , Ha-Joon stood there stunt at what happened just now, did they just mock her in front of whole sections?!