⊂ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘɪᴛʏ ᴍᴇ,ʏᴏᴜ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs⊃

"Hi! " the principal waves her hand cheekly as she shook hands with the baby girl.

"She is cute" the homeroom teacher said as she gazes her gently. "She is like bunny".

When she turned 6 everyone starts calling her bunny because of her cheeks which were always pink no matter what's the weather, she was very cute.

"she sure is" her mother said as she saw her daughter smiling shyly as she smiled also, grabbing the hand of her husband, jong-su patted her hand as he nodded his head.

"what's your name?" The homeroom teacher asks grabbing both of her hands affectively.

"So-jung, so-Jung Lee" she said in her soft, low and cute voice as the homeroom teacher smiles warmly, "welcome to our school dear so-jung Lee".

So-jung nodded her head shyly as she whispered, " thank you " .

"So, can I take her to my class, I can't wait" the teacher asked excitedly as her mother nodded.

"Shall we go miss. So-jung?" She grabs her hand but so-jung only look at her parents, gazing at them.

"Awww, my love" father gets up as he hugged her daughter whose tears fall down but she wasn't making any sounds , she was just weeping quietly.

"Dad" she whispered, "mom".

"oh my," her mother stands up as she crounched down to her daughter level and cupped her face, "you are safe here dear, no one will touch you and if they did, you know what I will do" her mother whispered to console her daughter.

"Now, smile, then after your school we will go for dinner, okay?" Her father said as so-jung looked at him, "no, ice-cream" she said in low voice. "Sure my love".

The teacher and the principal was admiring the small family, and was shock that young parents teaches well.

The parents stood up as the teacher grabs her hand, and get out smiling and talking warmly to her not to scare her, "fighting" both parents whispered when their daughter look at back, she smiled and turns her back to them.

"So, shall we enter?" She asked as so-jung nodded, "mhm!"."okay let's go!".

She open the gates as she entered, "class! Today we got an other student, make sure to be friends with her and make her feel safe okay?",

But all students were busy gazing the short heighten and shy girl looking down, still holding the hands of the teacher.

Basically all were same , 6 years old and everyone's height was similar as well, 3'5-7 means 3 feet and 5 or 7 inches. But hers was not like them she was 3 feet only, or worse she was 2'10.

"dear, introduce yourself please" she looked up at her teacher as she look at her classmates who were already looking at her, desparating waiting for her to speak up.

"Hello, I am so-jung Lee, hope we can become friends!" She bows down as the classmates gasp at her for having such cute and low voice.

"Nice! Now , who wants so-jung to sit with them?" Some of students raise their hands as the teacher choose a boy, "Han, raise your hand please".

Han slightly raise his hand as the teacher whispered to so-jung, "dear, can you sit with han?" . So-jung nodded her head as she took her small steps towards the second last student, as she sit beside him.

She quietly took out her notebook and pouch and a chocolate, she tapped Han's shoulder as he looked towards her annoyed, "here" she whispered.

"What?" He asked, as he looked at her little hand, "are you giving me your chocolate?" .

She shook her head as she took out another, and showed him. "No, I don't need it" he pushed her hand back as he lays down his head again.

She quietly put the chocolate back in her bag as she stare to the board and the teacher, teacher cought her eyes at her as she smiles and wave a little.

TIMESKIP TO BREAKTIME:-

So-jung took our her lunch box from her bag as she opens it, everyone was staring at her which was making her feel uncomfortable, she didn't want to look up from her lunch but she was forced to.

She looked up as the boys and girls were looking at her with something she never feels, something she never sees, the feeling of disgust.

Just than the Sun shines at her eyes, making them shine just like ocean, her cheeks becoming more Redden she to embarrassment she was feeling, she was feeling odd, she was feeling that she is being humiliated.

Just than she shook her head and look back into her lunch but as she open it and held the chopstick, someone threw her lunch, her eyes trailed the lunch which was now on to the floor,

She then get up as she sit down to her lunch to pick it up until her back was pushed as she fall away from it, she looked at the lunch and then at the children who were laughing then helping.

Just than no one other than her seatmate Han, grabbed her chin and make her look at him as he start to speak, "who do you think you are? A beauty or a some kind of rich kid? To give me a chocolate? Huh?! ".

She just looked down as she kept quiet, " say something! " the other spits.

"I-i"

"I?"

"I w-was j-just  being fr-iendl-ly" she mutters as tears trailed down her eyes, han scoffed.

"Friendly? Huh? Then don't be, don't pity me ,you blue eyes!" he says as he pushes her and all students laughed.

She gets up, grabbed her epmty lunch box and cleaned the stuff before throwing it in the dustbin. She sit on her seat as she saw her chocolates being crushed , she sadly pick them up as she threw it also in the dustbin.

Soon the school come to an end as she ran to her mother and hugged her, "oh my, did you enjoy your first day dear?" Mother asked as she peck on her cheeks.

So-jung paused before answering, "yes!". Hyun-ok smiles as she grabbed her hand and make her sit in the car and fasten her seat belt.

" than let's get ready! To enjoy!" Hyun-ok said as she focused on driving and kept on talking, "we will do games today, and did you get homework? No worries we will do that too! Do you make friends? Who will decline to be friends with you?"
But her daughter was only lost in her own thoughts,

'why they treated me like that?what did I do? Should I share it with mom? Or.... Let's keep it'

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 1-feb-2024