⊂ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ,ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅs⊃

The time had passed, more than one year has passed, it was blessing for her parents but it was passing hell for her in school but her parents make her feel like heaven.

It had been a year for her to tolerate the bullying, her mother was so pleased that she at least eat what she gave for lunch and was safe.

But she didn't know what her daughter was going through, Hyun-ok noticed that she ate a lot in home when  she come back and Hyun-ok also gave a lot of lunch but she didn't notice her becoming healthy but instead she was becoming thin and thin.

Her teachers were also concerned by the little girl, and asked several times that is she okay? But she didn't tell them. She was abounded to tell them, she was scared that Han and his friends will do something more scarier things.

"Anneyong! " her mother waves her hand to her mini daughter as she smiles and wave back. She turns her back to her mother as she walk inside sadly.

Little did her mother noticed the sadness in her daughter's face,reactions but she couldn't, she was so busy in her own business she was not giving attention do her daughter the way she would have done.

So-jung when inside the school into the hallway and greet the teacher who smile back at her. Later in no time she was in her class, as everyone gazes her down and smirked.

Han being Han, he didn't do anything to her, she quietly went to her seat and sit down, taking her notebook out and start writing the date/day and stuff you know.....

Their homeroom teacher enters the class and start the lecture, well the lecture was new to so-jung as she noted everything her teacher had told to her, of course the teacher was telling the whole class but in her point of view it was only her and her teacher.

"So, I am so happy for you guys treating so-jung quite nice"

Quite nice? Wow.

"and it makes the principal happy too, so I would like to give you chocolates!" The homeroom teacher exclaimed.

The students laughed and accept the chocolate with nice gratitude as they bows down, "than you miss!".

"it's great to hear that you have kept your mouth shut, blue eyes" . Han scoffed at his little seatmate.

"What are you doing Han?" The principal asked before entering the class from back doors, "what do you think you are doing?".

Han shook his head as he said, " i-I wasn't bullying her, I was just messing around! " he spit out the truth himself as the whole class gasped, sweating up that he will tell about us also!

"Dear so-jung was he bullying you?"

"I told you I wasn't!"

"Don't speak han, keep quite!"

Han lower his head as he felt damn embarrassed, "no ma'am he wasn't" his eyes looked at her who smiles warmly.

"He just play with me like this, one day someone told me that he didn't have any sibling so he thought me as one" .

Principal smiles warmly at the little kid before caressing her cheeks "should take care of yourself dear".

"mhm!"

Soon after some time, the break happens as she quietly packed her bag before taking her lunch out and get up to leave the class before getting into any trouble.

"Where do you think you are going?huh?!" .

Before she could turn back, her hair was being snatched back and han pushed her down, of course throwing her lunch in the dustbin.

The class gathered around as only Han and So-Jung was in the middle, she hissed when he kick her leg and shouted,

"who do you think you are! Pitting me again! Didn't I told you not to!"

He didn't even let her look up to him as he grabbed her collar and throw her against the wall of the classroom.

And he, kicks her, right on the stomach as she Crunched down hissing, "you are nothing like us, you are filthy, you are unpleasant, you have no beauty like us, you have blue eyes and it reminds us of ghosts and you are either like that or even worse!".

The students in the class, encouraged by Han's actions, began to taunt So-Jung and throw blue ink at her. She tried to shield herself from the impact, tears streaming down her face. The sight of her classmates laughing and enjoying her suffering only increased their cruelty.

Meanwhile, the homeroom teacher, having noticed So-Jung's absence from the cafeteria, quickly grew concerned and decided to check on her. As she approached the hallway, she heard some noises of laughing coming from their classroom and hurriedly made her way inside.

Her heart sank as she witnessed the scene before her. So-Jung, huddled on the floor, drenched in blue ink, her once neat and tidy uniform ruined. The teacher's voice boomed, cutting through the laughter and jeers, "What is the meaning of this?!"

The students froze, guilt etched across their faces as they realized they had been caught. Han, who was in the mad-sence of kicking So-Jung, quickly withdrew his foot and avoided eye contact with his teacher. The entire class remained silent.

"Enough is enough," the homeroom teacher said sternly. "You will all face consequences for your actions. This kind of bullying will not be tolerated under any conditions!."

She scolded the students, reminding them for their lack of empathy and understanding. She reminded them of the importance of treating others with kindness and respect. The teacher's words carried weight as they sank deep into the hearts and minds of the students.

So-Jung, still on the floor, wiped away her tears as a glimmer of hope began to flicker. Maybe, just maybe, this incident would be the turning point for her. Perhaps the students would finally see the pain they had put upon her.

But she was wrong.

Han, again kick her, right on the face before the teacher slapped him through the face. "Behave! Han! I will kick you out of the school at this point!".

She hurriedly check her face but only drew away as she gasped and noticed that the kick had leave a mark on her face!

"oh my-"

"So-jung..... "

The teacher turned around as she stood shocked so as the teachers, the principal was standing and worse, so-jung mother was beside her.

"What did happened?" The principal stays firmed but she was scared by Aura of the woman was helping beside her.

"My dear, so-jung" she walked to her daughter who was looking at her mother with teary eyes, "my love, tell me..... Did it hurt a lot?" .

The daughter just sniffed and hugged her mother, Hyun-ok helds her daughter tightly not letting her go as she stood up,

"I won't spare you". She warned looking directly at Han, "if I even found you.. Or your friends bullying my girl, I won't spare you nor your families, mark my words".

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 8-feb-2024