⊂ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴇxᴀᴍ: ᴀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴊᴜɴɢ⊃

"Your first paper would be of Mathematics , then English , Science, then Social science , Ethics, Arts, Physical education and Korean History , no music paper this time okay? and also, remember no retakes even if you die." the teacher informed students about the paper schedule.

packing the stuff , students get out to leave the school and get onto bus if wants to go home and study the hell out. So-Jung sighs as she saw her friends waiting for her, "guys, i told you i can't go with you, i have to study" she said lightly and softly this time well as usual.

"please-"

"no, Na-Luna you all should study as well, papers are starting from this Monday the coming Monday, and if I saw bad grades you are dead okay?" So-Jung announced strictly as the girls nodded , took bus for their home, So-Jung sit onto her car and the driver drove to her apartment.

Yuna was in her back yard garden, scrolling her phone when she gets a message from unknown person, she sighed ignoring it, her brother was playing basket ball just In front of her, her parents were off to dinner, yk enjoying life.

"what? why is she messaging me?" Yuna straighten her back as she tap on the message 'its ha-Joon', she send her message , 'why you message me? I told you he has changed he is not listening to me anymore' 

'oh girl, i don't care about him anymore, would you like to work with me?' [unknown]

'well neither do I and work? what work? i don't do work, i order'  [yuna]

'would you like to meet up at  Kotton Seoul café ?' [unknown]

'no, i don't have free time to waste' [yuna]

'......' [unknown]
'don't you also want to destroy So-Jung Lee?'  [unknown]
'and yeah don't forget to save my number, you'd be needing it after words'  [unknown]

'😏' [unknown]

Yuna gets up from her seat where she was sitting, after saving Unknown as Ha-joon, she went up to her room to wear outfit, picking her wallet she ran downstairs.

"where are you going?"  Minho asked, throwing ball into the basket and then looking at his twin sister, "we are same aged so act like one, do not act like my big brother" she spated but gulped when he took steps close, "again where are you going?" 

"ugh!, to kotton cafe" she said as she stored off cursing back to her brother, who smirked and went inside the house, into the kitchen to make himself something as dinner.

however, So-jung here was reading the main points of the algebras and underlining it , then researching on her laptop, noting down and then solving the questions. 

wish i could also study like I make my characters do, *crying in corner*

She sighed as she scratched her neck and then again get back to work, meanwhile her friends, Na-Luna was sleeping after studying for half-hour , Eun-sim was eating ramen while doing the equations So-Jung sent her, and so-Jung was understanding the equations.

On the other hand, 

ha-Joon and Yuna both were sitting cross sitting and both were wearing outfits of that type so no one will recognize them, Ha-Joon sighed as she took out the notebook and pass her, "we will make her fail her two papers, English and Korean history, which she had been learning her life on, okay?" .

Yuna sighed as she listened to her shit, "yeah okay, I have make plans, one will go with me and one with you" Yuna confirmed as Ha-Joon smiles and pass the cash to her , "but don't think i did it for you" , "oh yeah sure" .

"So, You will drug So-jung" Yuna sighed when Ha-Joon speaks before she gets completes, "wait what? drug her? how? she don't frink-"

"SHUT UP WILL YOU?" yuna clear her throat, "I will bring you drugs, put her into her water bottle and then put it back to its place, make sure to do work very neatly" Ha-joon nodded her head agreeing.

"okay sure, and what paper?" 

"English, i will do my work on last paper" she leans back on the seat, "what will you do?" Ha-Joon asked curious, "kidnap, I will kidnap her" .

"no way!" Ha-joon laughs, "she had a bodyguard" , "I am aware, I will distract him using Han". Ha-Joon nods her head impressively, "and yeah you will do it tomorrow okay?" 

"okay sure, well see you" both gets up , shaking each other hands , both gets to their own ways.

After a long day of studying for her exams, So-Jung decided to go to bed early to get a good night's sleep before her first exam on Monday. However, she found it difficult to fall asleep as she was still thinking about all the material she had studied and how she would perform. 

She took a deep breath and reminded herself that she had prepared the best she could and that she just needed to trust herself and do her best. She finally drifted off to sleep after repeating a positive affirmation: "I am prepared and I will do my best."

The next morning, So-Jung woke up early to review her notes and have a light breakfast before heading to school. Her first exam was in mathematics, which she had struggled with in the past. However, she had spent the past week studying hard and reviewing all the formulas and concepts.

 As she sat down in the classroom, ready to start the exam, she took a deep breath and reminded herself to stay calm and focused. She skimmed through the questions, answering the ones she knew right away and then taking her time to think through the more difficult ones.

 As she finished the exam, she felt a sense of relief and pride in herself. She was sure that all she had done, is great. 

..............

next day Ha-joon gets up early and she walked into the school, she saw So-Jung in the distance, already sitting at her desk reviewing her notes. Ha-Joon took a deep breath, preparing herself for what was to come. She silently made her way over to So-Jung's desk, trying not to draw attention to herself.

Once she was close enough, she reached into her bag and pulled out the drugs that Yuna had provided her. She quickly opened So-Jung's water bottle, which was sitting just beside her, and added the drugs to it, making sure to mix it well. She then quickly closed the bottle and placed it back in the same spot.

Just as she was about to leave, Ha-Joon noticed that So-Jung's bodyguard,  was standing nearby, talking to a teacher. She quickly retreated to a corner, pretending to read a book, but keeping a watchful eye on both So-Jung and Her bodyguard.

As it turned out, he was the easiest part of the plan. He was distracted by his conversation with the teacher, allowing Ha-Joon to slip out of the room undetected. With the plan now in motion, Ha-Joon felt a sense of excitement. She knew that everything had to go perfectly if they were going to succeed.

she passes the class where yuna was sitting and slips the card throw her shoes heels inside the classroom as Yuna picks i up and it shows, 'My part done!' She smirked before putting the chit onto her under garment. outside Ha-Joon flashes her hair before entering her own exam room.

'I've come to tell you that she's evil, most definitely'

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 28-march-2024