⊂ᴍʏ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ⊃

Hey, my name is Eun-Sim Jeon, or you can say Jeon Eun-Sim, I am teenager, I live alone in my apartment, my parents live in Busan, they bought me apartment here, enough with the introduction, right

I was born with brown eyes , brown hair, fair skin, just like other Korean kids.

My parents were ideal parents, sweet sweet were not rich like mafias or Andrew Tate or Elon musk. But we have the hands of millions.

I had spend my ideal childhood in Busan, full of luxuries, full of friends, and I was treated like a queen.

My class used to worship me, they were extreme friendly with me, but not for my personality because of the money my parents held.

Just than the worst day comes, I started getting bullied,when the line crossed, I cut the arm of the girl and gets expelled by the middle school, then my parents send me to Seoul, with my admission letter and more stuff, I was shock that how I get accepted in Jasmil Middle School.

When I opened my apartment, I gasped and was so happy that my apartment is so beautiful and big! Just for myself.

I called my parents and told them that I loved the house and they were happy too and informed me that they will come here soon to meet me

Well throwing myself to my bed, I slept.

In the morning my eyes opened by my mom calls, I picked as she said,

"Good morning, the sun has risen, fresh up and go to school, and don't forget to eat your breakfast!"

I chuckled at her sweet attitude as I hmmed and went to fresh up and start my day, I was damn excited.

I wore my favorite colour uniform, blue, I lived the blue colour since my childhood, ugh.... My obsession.

I make my hair, brush them and ties them into a pony but as my hair was short, it instantly comes out, sighing I set my hair free.

I make my self breakfast, healthy one, eat it, pick my phone and air pods, put them into my packed bag, then I left for school after locking my apartment.

As I walked through the streets of Seoul, I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. Jasmil Middle School was known for its well known reputation, and I couldn't help but wonder if I would be able to fit in and make new friends.

When I arrived at the school, I noticed that it was much larger than my previous school in Busan. Students were bustling around, chatting and laughing with their friends. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I could do this.

But I couldn't imagin that the environment would be this dark, I saw students bullying others, girls flirting to the boys, leaning into them and much more.

I walked into the hallways as I stopped the passing by lady, "excuse me miss" I said as she looked at me sweetly, "yes dear?".

I think she is a teacher here.

"where can I find principal office?" I asked as she pointed at the right corner and say, "that office is principal's ".

I bows down at her before going there, I inhale and exhale the dark air before knocking twice, I heard a faint come in as I walked inside.

She signs me to sit on the seats, there was a girl present there already, I think she is also new here, her hair was light brown, same goes with her eyes, she was thin and beautiful also.

Just than short girl entered the office but before something, the principal calls the taller one, and as she turns around  gosh I froze.

Her eyes......

They were the prettiest shade of blue I could ever seen, her pale skin, her long height, her serious face, her sharp jawline, her black hair and her blue eyes, she was damn attractive, I wonder how many boys like her, the girl beside me look at her with the same look.

Than our principal asked her to drop us to our class which were hers also, once we get there she told our seat and locker numbers, I sat close with her , me and the light brown hair girl become good friends in first period, her name's So-ae Song.

Than in the break, we, me, so-ae, and na-luna the short one, decided to join her whilst the break.

And we did, but it was hard to be patience with her, she is such a come back dude, have all answers for every question.

After she left, I and other two girls make plan that we would make her our friend and that's it, so we start working on it.

So-ae gets her information, I get her address and na-luna tries to make her soft, she is just like a role model to me and I wanted to be like her.

We will make you our friend dear So-Jung~

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 10-march-2024