⊂ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ⊃

So-jung was sleeping, facing the window, head hurried down on her hand warmer pillow, which was gifted by Na-luna as a friends gift,e.g.

She was sleeping in between her class and no one dares to wake her up, not even Yuna and teacher

She has been sleeping since the break, she didn't even eat anything and The trio was already so worried about her.

"Na-luna focus on the board please". Na-luna nodded her head nervously before looking at the board.

"Lol" Eun-sim said as she shook her head noting all the lecture teacher was giving.

So-ae was reading the chapter herself, Yuna and her gang was looking at the girls, her face was patched into plaster due to the beat she had been went through.

Minho was gazing the sleeping beauty, he was smirking in fact he was angry, you know the angry smirk?

He rolls his eyes before picking up the pen and aims to throw at her, "what do you think you are doing?" He turns his back to so-jung as he faces his sister, "what?".

"idiot, can't you see what she did to my face?" Yuna annoyed asked as Minho sighs, "so what?".

She defeatedly rise her hands as she opened her phone to probably see her boyfriend msg, Han Bae.

The siblings were talking into whispers so no one knew about the topic they were talking, the teacher rolls her eyes as she continues to fill the already filled board.

He then rise his pen again but strucked when he saw her cold blue eyes, gazing at him, " whatever I did to your sister was not good enough?" She asked, gazing at him through her hair which were covering her face and her pillow taking part in also.

"That you are not satisfied, but want your own face to be ruined" she said before sighing and stretching her arms, just than the bell rang, "Minho, this is last warning, do not mess, if you want your face in its place".

As she gets up from the seat before going out the class and the trio following her make him boil in anger as she aggressively throws the pen onto front side but he heard smirk he squealed.

"oh shit, does it hurt  Ha-joon?" He asked as she turns her face, pissed look, "oh no no, it's just a soft pillow-".

Minho gets up as she said, "wait! Where are you going? I am not done!"

"You aren't done? You just said it doesn't hurt you", she rolls her eyes, "oh gosh, it does~"." Then I'm sorry".

he frustrated-ly picked his bag before leaving the class, its off time, one by one everyone starts to leave the class to not face the unwanted crowd. 

"so-Jung!" she turns back as she saw Na-Luna, "yes?" she asked in her low tone as the other two joined, "shall we spent out for today?" she asked, "like hang out?"