⊂ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ: ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟꜱ⊃

My father and mother fucked each other and make my entry in this world after brief taking cares of her for 9 holy months

I was born with most beautiful eyes, brown, they were Hazel Brown, the colour my family lives a lot, but I was not alone but have a brother as a twin also, we were siblings.

My family adores me and him at same time, we were happy family when the curse starts.

I start getting bad marks and he start getting good marks, making my parents love him more, they just forgets my presence, and that all happened because of a girl who was same age as me but was different.

At the age of 5, a new student comes to our life whose eyes were blue, it wasn't second when the class starts bullying her but I was not in the shit.

I focus on my studies but when she came, she aces all work and snatches the badge I held, making me loath her, as much as I loved her.

She was no different person than my parents and brother, I loath them all in 1st place.

I bullied her but not by front, by students, I caught students and make the do it and they did it.

But when her mother warns us, we stopped.

But again the jealousy hit me and I gained the label of bad girl or you can say bullier in the whole school.

I then notice this kid, Han Bae, who was same as me, I and he starts dating in middle school and he is such a pet, a rich one, is not like I'm poor, I'm daughter of multi millionaires unluckily.

My brother is such a freaking playboy but still girls don't get it, Minho Yeon, he is captain of basketball team A, every girl die for him and I liked So-jung just for that, that she loath him as much as I do.

He is actually dating Ha-joon right now, and I think he is not going to leave her soon, yet she always washes him with money.

He usually use popular girls to gain popularity and I gain popularity by beating the shit outta girls he date.

"What?" I asked annoyed when Minho laughed and pats my head, "you angry?" He asked softly.

"No" I said as I continue to scroll down on my phone, "I purpose So-jung today".

"So-wait what?" I asked, he laughed, "she rejects right?" Then is face grows serious.

"Don't tell me you like her romantically? Do you?" He asked as I chuckled, "I love all my rivals".

"that's actually clever, well" he stood up, "she did reject me" he sighs.

"So..... You are going to do what?" I asked as he smirked before leaving my room, "I will not leave my first love" he chuckled, "of course she is my desire".

"this shit head" I rolled my eyes before watching my phone again, "really wants to die".

I was blessed on the day of spring, my mother was a blonde and my father was a Korean, so I was mixed, I got hair of mom, face claim like dad and personality of both

I was alone, lonely child, my mother, a well known model but still Medine and Hazel were on the top.

My father busy in his business, a company for organising movies. He was a director and producer now he appoints them.

I gain the popularity in the age of 5 when I start going to school, because I was revealed that day, and I hated it.

Extremely hated it, every single person approaching me for my money not for my presence or personality, I hated it.

Who don't hate, being loved because of their parents not because of themselves.

I saw a girl at other class who got blue eyes and she was popular like gosh! Because her mother and her father both were well known business personalities.

But she gets bullied, one day when I thought to protect her, I saw her mother, she was damn gorgeous and so as her own self, her name was so-jung, she was also very pretty and that make me insecure.

She had the ideal pointed nose, beautiful ocean like eyes, perfect lips so as jawline and body, the only thing she lacks was height, and I wanted to be like her.

So I did, I wore lenses, dye my hair black, and apparently went to school but students taunts me and again I don't got time to meet her.

One day when I approached she was in bad mood I guess but suddenly someone throw juice at me, destroying me.

I glares at the person and she was standing, I thought it's her and starts to bully her too.

But leave as soon as I got no pleasure, she was no emotional person, she used to cry when she was 5 to 10 but now she don't.

Her father died, and her emotions die with him too, what a pity.

And school took it as a chance to bully her to death, she just ignores everyone and me as well making me loath her.

She never deserves my attention so I ignores her as well.

On middle school, now, I am dating yuna's brother, minho whom every girl dreams to be with.

But trust me, till today everyone likes her, but yesterday they likes to bully her and now they likes to get look of her.

But she is different now, she hates everyone but not the new commers and that's what I hate, the new commers are like pets to her, always waving their tails.

Well, I will look forward for it. "Ha-joon, " I looked a my left side and saw min-ji offering juice as I accepted it.

"What are you thinking?" She asked as she sighs making me scoff, "same topic".

"how to destroy her?" She asked as I lift my finger and she gasped when she saw a bracelet, "of course".

"well, dear" she lays her head down as she spoke, continue, "do not cross the line, she might break the neck" she said as I chuckled.

"No one allows you to blabber whatever you want" I rolls my eyes as she smiles, "get out" I said.

She gets her ass up before flashing out of the classroom I've been sitting.

"Let's just focus on studies then will target her".

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Next chapter: 23-march-2024