⊂ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ⊃

I was so happy when Dad called me and told me that we would be going back to Seoul

It has been 1 year I haven't seen Seoul, after mom died, we shifted to Busan, to freshen up our minds as per Mama's request in her last breath.

I have a small kitten name, Jin, he's a boy, my father recently bought me Jin. I named him Jin because of his white furry and blue eyes.

We shift back to our Seoul apartment, where we three used to live and again, we are complete, me , my dad and our cat.

I got transfer to the Jamsil Middle School, it is well known school and I was so confused that how they accept me? I am not great student in studies and ugh don't ask about maths, I don't pass always got 1/2 or 3 marks.

Me and father, we both got together and cleaned our small but cute apartment, it has two bedrooms, one small kitchen, one living room, one laundry room, one dressing room and a good view too!

I make a small house for my Jin also in our living room, and he loves that place.

Today is not our first day in Seoul, it had been one month, but you know we have to wait before the new classes to begin.

However, my father is a journalist and a tourist, so he is barely home, when ever he gets home back, we party but again next day or week, he went back to his work, his work is quite beneficial for both of us, he can give fees and the expenses for both us.

I wore into my new uniform, it was a beautiful colour, color of ocean, blue.

I let my short hair loose, brushing it nicely, I wear two clips to protect my hair from falling to my face.

Lastly I wear my school shoes, picking my bag, I went out of my apartment before locking it and giving food and water to my sleepy cat.

He's been sleeping a lot these days, I wonder if he is sick.

I had my breakfast before changing myself into my new uniform, I ate cereal and a pink mochi! Ahh my obsession with pink color will never die.

As I walked towards the bus stop, I couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. Going to a new school is always difficult, especially when you're not the best student. But I couldn't let that bring me down. I had to make the most of this opportunity and try my best.