⊂ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ⊃

"Hello, mother? " she asked, as she heard a sighs, "how are you?" So-Jung asked non-interested.

"How can I be after you left me?" Her mother said as so-Jung rolled her eyes slightly scoffing, "anyways congrats in being on top for once again".

"thanks" she muttered, "do you want anything?" Her mother asked,

Peace please, "uh no, actually I'm on class, we shall talk later, bye" she than hang up on her.

......

There was a girl on the ground as some bullies were bullying her, her short hair was messed up her new uniform was dirty sit was clear that she was a new student.

The new year of school has started, their era for 9th class has started, once again we can see the face of So-Jung in the gates of school, bill boards, and even on news with the headline.

[So-Jung Lee, the smartest daughter of businesswoman Hyun-ok once again ace on the semester before passing to 9th grade with head held high! ]

"P-please" the girl who was getting bullied groaned, as Yuna laughed, "what please dear?".

"Are you interested in girls?"

They, Han, Yuna and Joon looked back as they gasped to see So-Jung looking at them, tilting her head aside, slightly angry.

"Y-you! What are you doing her-".

"are you interested in girls?" She once again asked the same question with stern voice as Yuna folded her arms, "of course no-"

"Then why are you messing with her?" She asked taking steps forward, forward not backward.

"Who is she to you?" Yuna scoffed looking at her right side before looking at her mockingly, "yuh, is she a step sister to you-"

"Don't.Dare.To.Bring.Up.My.Family" So-Jung's was dangerously close her Yuna as she slightly warned her with her piercing blue eyes.

Yuna scoffed but gasps when she falls down as she predicted that So-Jung just pushed her to the ground before looking down at her like a slave, telling her that she is nothing but a trash in front of her.

"I, again, warn you with your puppies to stay away from me and other innocent students" Her hands tugged into her skirt pockets, "got it?".

She looked to the other two who bows down at her and help Yuna up, "hey you, go away already" she said warmly, "or just want to get bullied by cowshit?".

The girl gets up hurriedly before following So-Jung, " why are you following me?" She asked.

"M-me?" The girl with short hair asked as So-Jung hummed, "who else is following me?".

"my name is Na-Luna, Na-Luna Kim" she exclaimed happily, So-Jung sighed as she said, "so? Want me to give you award for having name similar to moon?".

Na-Luna face turns red due to embarrassment as she hesitate before saying, "can you tell me the way to principle's room?" She asked as So-Jung nodded her head.

She opened the door for Na-Luna to enter but as she was about to leave Ms. Park called her, "So-jung".

So-Jung blinked before turning around and greeting her, " good greeting ma'am" .

"To you too, can you take her to your class? And these two also?" The principal asked the serious kid as she nodded her head, "and yeah".

So-Jung turned around to listen to her as the three girls gets out of the office, "congratulations on your grades dear, you make me so proud of you".

These are the things I listened after my fathers funeral, everyone forgets him that there was a male with the name of jong-su Lee.

She closes the door behind her as she sighs heavily, "are you okay?" The girl with dark brown shoulder length hair asked as her name was Eun-sim Jeon, it was her name badge.

"Yes" so-Jung answered, "follow me" she offered as they accepted and followed her to way their class.

"This is our class, show me the pages ms

"This is our class, show me the pages ms.park gave you" she demanded before putting her things onto her desk.

The trio hand over her the paper as she clearly read that before speaking, "Eun-sim Jeon, your locker number is 12, and seat no is 5th on B row" the girl nodded before going to her seat taking the page back so-Jung gave her.

"Na-Luna Kim, your locker number is 16,and seat number is 4th in A row" Na-Luna nodded her head before going there taking that page.

"And... " so-jung pauses, looking at the last girl as she hand her over her paper, "So-ae Song, your locker number is 20, and seat number is 4th on B row, after Eun-sim Jeon".

So-ae nodded before going there, the students remained quite especially Yuna because of the accident so as her group, she just curses.

So-Jung sat on her seat, before Na-Luna and na-Luna was damn happy to know that, that her savior is sitting just in front of her.

"don't stare" so-Jung said as na-kuna lowered her gazes and took out her notebook as the teacher starts the lecture on the first day!

"Ma'am shall we vote for the monitor of class?" Yuna asked as the teacher looks at her and breaths.

"Actually yes, so your class monitor is So-Jung Lee" the whole class gasps, "it is because of her out standing results and her manners otherelse you all are just..... Non-serious students" .

And that's the another reason for Yuna to hate So-Jung who stood up as the teacher attached the badge of monitor at her sweater, "good luck".

"thank you sir" she thanked him before sitting down, "wow amazing" na-kuna exclaimed as so-jung jumped "thnx".

"And also to announce that the head girl means the girl who manage the whole sections is also So-Jung Lee because of her 300+ votes and again her grades".

Another gasps was heard as sir attached another badge on her sweater, the upper one was colored in red written [Head Girl] and the lower one was blue [Prefect] .

So-Jung bowed down before sitting back as the class clapped for her success,

she was sure a perfect person, thought Na-Luna as she smiled and said, "congrats again" .

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 4-march-2024