⊂ᴘʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ: ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴀᴘ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏʀɴᴇᴅ⊃

The moments changes like days, days changes like weeks and weeks changes like months and they all come to the end of the year.

"So....... " Na-luna looks up as she saw everyone busy on their phones, "yuh!!?!" She shouts as So-jung widen her eyes slightly and looks at her, "hey it's late at night" she said as Na-luna rolled her eyes.

"Like everyone would be sleeping huh?" So-ae slaps her head to shut her up and points her to slow down.

"Okay okay" So-jung sighs as she puts her and other two girl's phone and gave them full attention. "Say what you want to say".

"yeah so" she looks at the girls one by one and smiles brightly, "as you know tomorrow is the day for us to slay right?".

"what do you mean?" Eun-sim asked as Na-luna sighs , looking at her with tilt head she continues, "we have to look good! Brat...". She rolls her eyes as she sighs and then say again, " do you guys bought dresses?".

The two girls nodded their head but So-jung shook her head and says, "I am not coming to the prom" which make the trio gasp, "what the holy walls of holly church!!, there is no way you no coming!? "

"That's true  not coming, I will not attend prom since I never did not wear those type of clothes-"

"Wae? What do you mean by 'those type of clothes' are you our of your sense, the prom is to celebrate your success and here the main object is not attending!"

"Look so-jung that's ain't why we will leave you here ALL alone to yourself IN the hours of holy wall clock, we ain't so bitch" Eun-sim said as na-luna closed her eyes becoming sighing.

"Look my cold-hearted Navy blue eyes, I won't spare you darling" so-ae said as they all suddenly put the phone on the table after doing something on it.

"Whats this?" So-jung asked as na-luna scoffed, "we know you will decline it so we already ordered the dress and heels and... "

Then the sound of the bell rang was heard as so-ae gets up and arrived with the box.

"What do you mea-"

"Shut up, get up tomorrow, fresh up, bath, make over, wear dress, heels, and come out with your guard following you!" Eun-sim warned clearly felling her to come or die.

As she defeatedly nodded her head, the trio then soon after leaves the apartment after locking all the windows and doors.

Slowly slowly the sun risen up after taking whole 12 hours of sleep, shining the whole Seoul with its power, bringing everyone to life.

So-jung gets up, stretches and went to her gym, working out with jihoon.

.........

The air in the gymnasium was electric, crackling with excitement and nervous energy as the students filtered in for the highly anticipated prom night. The room was decorated with twinkling fairy lights and cascading ribbons, creating a dreamlike atmosphere that transported the teenagers to a world of glamour and romance.

The girls twirled in their elegant gowns, their laughter filling the air like music. The boys stood tall in their suits, their confidence shining through as they escorted their dates onto the dance floor. Couples swayed to the slow music, lost in each other's eyes as they reveled in the magic of the moment.

We can also see the new faces also gleaming like shinning sun which has gone for his sleep.

Just than the doors open and the four girls enter, gaining gasps and thousands kinds of eyes at them, they entered and unfortunately become the attention centre, so-jung smiles a little making the whole crowd go wild as it was the first time they saw her smile, like upside down smile you understand!?