⊂ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴍᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟ?⊃

"Hey, can I eat with you?" So-jung looked up from her food to see the trio, Na-Luna, Eun-sim and So-ae.

So-jung Sighs and didn't say anything just continue to eat her lunch, which means a yes.

Na-luna smiles so as the two before sitting down infront of her, "you should have said 'us' instead of 'I' " so-jung said looking up to them, leaning in her seat, finished with her lunch.

She was eating a small bowl of rice, with single peace of chicken and water with it. She don't like to eat so much food, it's so unlike her.

"Oh sorry" Na-luna said as so-jung sighs, "you don't have to apologize" she looks at the other two, "but stop annoying me".

"I think I never tries to annoy you, in fact I am not annoying person" Na-luna pouts.

"Hi, I am Eun-Sim Jeon, nice to meet you" she smiles, "I haven't seen such a cool person like you".

"and I am So-ae Song" she gave a grin.

Be kind to others, at least to those who are to you.

"I know" So-jung gets up as she stretch her arms making a genuine sound, "you all better try to focus on studies, your results aren't good".

Before leaving, the trio look at each other as So-ae said, " how she knows I'm a B person?" .

"me as a B person also"

"And me as a D person" .

So-ae and Eun-Sim looked at Na-luna, "D?" They asked as Na-luna smiles like (sasha). "Yes you heard right, I'm less than shit in maths".

".... Well, she is cool" Eun-Sim said gazing the back of the girl vanishing into the hallways, as So-ae added, "sarcastic" and Na-luna finished, "and beautiful".

Again both look at poor Na-luna with disgust look, "are you Homosexual?" They asked as Na-luna chuckled, "of course no" before looking aside with wide eyes.

'Omg do I acted like one? I don't think so' she thought.

The trio continued their lunch, their conversation drifting from their studies to their upcoming weekend plans. Na-Luna tried her best to hide her embarrassment after the awkward question that had been thrown her way earlier. She knew she shouldn't let it bother her, but sometimes the people made about her sexuality got tiresome. She is just being kind and that's it.

As the lunch period came to an end, the bell rang signaling that it was time to return to class.

"Hey guys, shall we go?" Na-luna asked before getting up, "of course man" Eun-Sim replied, their bond has been great but there was a plan also to make so-jung, their saviour, interest in their group.

However, after gathering the asses they got up to go to their class again. Na-Luna couldn't help but replay the encounter with So-Jung and the others in her mind.

As she entered the classroom, she noticed So-Jung already seated at her desk, flipping through a textbook. The thought of having to be in the same class as So-Jung for the rest of the year made her a bit excited. So-Jung had always been known for her sharp tongue and clever mind, with a reputation for being the top student in their grade.

Na-Luna took a deep breath and walked up to the seat next to So-Jung. "Mind if I sit here?" she asked, trying to sound casual. So-Jung glanced up, then returned her attention back to her book without saying a word.

Slightly smiling , Na-Luna took her seat and pulled out her own textbooks. As the class began, the teacher launched into a lecture on algebra, a subject Na-Luna had always struggled with.

She sighed inwardly, knowing she would have to rely on extra studying and tutoring sessions to pass this class.

Throughout the lesson, Na-Luna could feel So-Jung's eyes glancing in her direction. It made her even more self-conscious, as if she was constantly being judged.

The class continued, but Na-Luna tried her best to stay focused and ignore the anxiety bubbling inside her.

When the class finally ended, Na-Luna quickly packed up her things and prepared to leave. As she stood up from her desk, she noticed So-Jung still seated, seemingly lost in thought. She debated whether or not to approach her, but something in her gut told her to give it a try.

"Hey, So-Jung. Do you... maybe want some help with your studies?" Na-Luna asked tentatively, surprising herself with the offer.

So-Jung looked up, startled by the sudden offer. She studied Na-Luna for a moment, her eyes softening slightly. "Same question here"

Na-luna confused look down at her , so-kung stood up, carrying her book before leaning in and smirking, "I think you need my help, no?"

It make Na-luna body go weak, not because of the girl but because of the closeness, because of the hotness, the smirk and the offer.

Hell yes! , damn why not.

"I-uh, are you serious?" She looked at the back of the taller one, "are you sure about the offer tho, or just joking?".

So-jung tilt her head aside, eyeing her by the side as she spoke, "do you think I will joke to you?" Before walking away.

The thing is they have to attend a bigger class to attend the math lectures, because of the extra screens and the bigger board.

"Yes sure, sure!" Na-luna ran to approach the taller one, "oh shit, she is damn fast".

But gladly she approaches so-jung as she smiles widely, so-jung looks down at her and look away, smiling slightly before they enter the class.

"isn't she getting attached to So-jung a lot?"The person scoffed,

"we have to do something before the newbies and so-jung gets a long, get all three tomorrow".

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 7-march-2024