⊂ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ!!⊃

She, Ms.Hyun-Ok, took steps looking down, her hands tugged into her pant's pocket, her heels voice echoing the environment, as she stood in front of her only daughter So-Jung, she lift her eyes so as jaw , looking deadly at her.

"did you enjoy yourself at club?" she asked again, venom visible in her voice, she sighs, "did you fuck anyone? or anyone fuck you--"

"mother, enoug-"

Before So-Jung could say anything in her defense, Hyun-Ok's hand came down hard on her cheek. The force of the slap stung, causing her face to turn red with the impact. The pain was unexpected and overwhelming. It was harder than she could ever been went through.

"Look at your age! , and you're out in the club? What were you thinking?" Hyun-Ok demanded, slapping So-Jung hard across the face, once again.

So-Jung flinched and cowered, trying to protect herself from her mother's rage.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," So-Jung managed to whisper, not to show how much angry she was right there.

"You didn't mean to upset me? You think I'm stupid? You know how dangerous it is for girls your age to be out at night, especially without me there to protect you," Hyun-Ok said, her voice getting louder and more intense.

So-Jung scoffed as she looked at her mother, clenching her fist, "you are never there for me" she again whispered but to only been slapped by her mother once again.

"oh right, you are already mature enough to be with boys all night" So-Jung closed her eyes tightly as her mother yanked her shoulder leaving her saying, "when you could ask your father to be with you, what are others than" .

Than the voice of slamming door echoed the whole apartment, the only thing was heard in the apartment was the breathing of So-Jung, her eyes welled up as she lays herself down on her couch , her loyal cats went to her brushes their self against her legs to sooth her down.

She knew that i was in club, but she didn't knew that i won the internationals, so mother like, i wish no one have mother like her.

"hey where is So-Jung?'' Eun-sim asked a Na-Luna shrugged her shoulders , sitting into her seat as Eun-sim sighed taking her phone out , she dialed her number, but it was saying that the number you had dialed is off, not available whatever right.

"where she could be?" So-ae added, "she would be here , she just won the internationals" Minji said, one of the popular girls, "after all we whole class bet on her" another added.

It's truth that their class bet on so-Jung with the other class who thought that so-Jung would fail, the bet was of 10k us dollars, and when they won, they divided the money.

"omg , but she isn't here today--" they all turns around as they heard, "hi" in low voice, the popular girls and fang group rolled their eyes as they settled into their seats.

"hey" eun-sim stopped in her tracks when she saw plaster on her lip side, "hey wait, what happened to your face? it was okay yesterday" she asked, "did you get into fight" she says in low tone not to alarm everyone.

"no, I just got hit by the elevator, i slipped in easy words" she says as she sit onto her seat, bowing her head down to her table and then drifting off to quick sleep.

eun-sim knew that she is lying but still she considered it and sit back onto her seat, She signs the other two also that she isn't okay, we need a plan to make her mood fit .

the other two nodded their head as So-ae points towards the phone telling to check her message.

"hey, we should go to beach, how's the plan?"