⊂ᴍʏ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇᴅᴀʟ⊃

I smiled, before hugging back Na-luna, they really make me enjoy myself a lot today

"Omg, you look like angel when you smile with that.. " Eun-sim looked away knotting her brows playfully before looking at her back, "with those shades of your eyes, my lovely ocean, I would love to drown in them".

I smiled up down at her documentary, muttering 'thnx' as so-ae grabbed my hand, "your smile is so lovely" , she paused, "don't let anyone ruin your smile".

I nodded my head before patting each of them, "thank you for today" I sighs before sitting in the cab.

"I enjoy myself"

But was it fictional?

My smile fell when I saw mother in my apartment, looking at the stuff, she looked angry.

I stepped inside before putting my phone into the drawer, "Anneyeong-"

She wouldn't let me complete my slapping hard on my face, "where were you?" She asked, grabbing my collar and leaning in, "I pay you to study! Not to enjoy yourself!" .

I clenched my jaw as she pushes me, making me fall in the sofa as she brushes her hair back, then she deadly looked onto my eyes, "tomorrow is your test, be punctual to it, and after that you have an interview, be firm at that".

I stays still, "understood!?" She shouts, her nasty voice echoing the whole apartment as I nodded my head slightly, "and".

She lift up my chin as she gripped into my jaw, "if you didn't got 100 out of 100" she harshly let it go, "the consequences will be after you".

I closed my eyes, sighs lighty before nodding my head, " words!" .

"I understood......... Mother" I said in soft voice not trying to be rude to her as she deserves.

She hummed as she backed off, picked her bag before fucking out of the apartment, she reeks of alcohol.

I sighs as I lays my head back, wiping the blood from the corner of my lips as I hissed, "shit".

I went to my room, my legs went weak so I just lays down and drift to sleep.

Next day I freshen up and ran to give my test, the school gave me official leave, because today I am going to give the international test, of history, world history, and it's finals.

I couldn't afford to loose my opportunity for winning the gold medal.... Again.

"Anneyeonghasyo" I bows down at the elders, who were sitting there, a tester, a page holder, cameraman and news reporters.

There was a girl from Japan, who won the semi-finals and reached out to be in finals with me.

I greeted her in Japanese at first she looked shocked but later she greets me too.

"Ready?" One of the elders asked as the page holder gave us the pages, it was pages of world history, and I have to clear it.

We both said yes as the paper starts so does the timer, everyone must be watching it on the TV.

Focus! On! Your! Paper! Only!

The time passes damn fast, as we were sitting there waiting for the testers to check the all marks and then finally the result came.

"So" they turned to us, the girl beside me was continuously hitting the ground which was  impacting me also.

"The winner of international history is" he looked happy as he said it, my name trailed out from his tongue like a rhyme.

"The winner is LEE SO-JUNG!" I smiled at the answer as they handed me my gold medal as other start their paparazzi session.

The girl was angry but I don't care tho, never give shit nor will.

Then the interview starts and I answered them correctly, like confidently, and they asked the last question.

"The last question for today is" the lady smiles, "how would your father feel if he was here?".

My breath hitched as I replied before sighing, "he would be happy, he would be proud, he would be that all happiness we all gain only in once" I answered the opposite personality of mother, ms. Hyun-ok.

I went to my apartment later after practicing for Taekwondo and exercising, but I saw Na-luna, eun-sim and so-ae.

They all jumped on me and pushed me inside the apartment, "change" they said, no, they order.

I get up but before that I was kicked inside the room, well of course I changes into comfy clothes.

They said we are going somewhere safe, but here we are in a club, seriously?

"Drink up" eun-sim said as they start drinking, "shit" I cusses, as I drank one glass, the cold liquor gir my throat as I threw the glass, "it hurts".

Later on I saw all three, hitting each other playfully, " they are drunk" a lady beside me said as I tried up self up and went to them, "hey stop dancing, let's go".

"what?" Na-luna said as I sighs, "shut up, let's go" I grabbed onto her hand and she into so-ae and so-ae onto eun-sim.

I dropped them to their house and went to my own by the cab, paying him what he ows, I get to my apartment.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" My eyes widen when I heard familiar voice, I turned around immediately.

As I breathed, "mother?".

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 17-march-2024