⊂ᴡʜʏ ɪs ɪᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴜғғᴇʀᴇᴅ?⊃

It was off day, it was Saturday, and Na-luna was planning to visit So-jung as she knew the address of her house, even everyone knows each other addresses.

So-ae was out of city and Eun-sim was busy in some school work, she after all was trying to study hard because of so-jung as she had promised her that.

Na-luna checked the time it was, evening and she had planned to surprise her at 7:00, as she had prepared the dinner herself and some hand made gifts, for example, bracelet for the friends.

She made it herself, she is in love with art and craft so in her free time she usually make something and gift to her close ones.

So-jung was sitting in her desk preparing for her another coming up test which was one week later, it was of english, just than an email popped on her laptop as she look through it.

It was from her mother, she sighs as she reads it.

Hello so-jung hope you are doing well, I am feeling so happy right now, to get to know about your result, I hope you are preparing for your next test right? And shall we eat dinner together? Ask anything you want and I will give you okay? Take care,
Your mom.

So-jung scoffed reading the email as she mark as unread and turns her learn her test again until a message pop up on her mobile.

It was from unknown number saying hello and stuff to her as she knotted her brows blocking it.

Na-luna dresses herself in simple dress:-

She picks up the dish box and the gift as she slip out of her apartment locking it grabbing her purse she sits in can but desides to stop by the CVS  in front of so-jung apartment

She looked up at the sky and smiles saying the weather is also perfect so does she looked.

"Shall we buy ramen?" She asked herself and nodding her head she enters inside buying the flaming hot flavor she gets out, she smiles and sighs as she took out her phone to flip the surprise to kept it as a memory.

She opens the video and flim herself in but unaware of the sudden horn,

She looked out at the road but before she could jump back or something The car spun out of control, and in that flewing moment, time seemed to stand still.

As the car hit her , she felt nothing at first but as her body collapsed the road, a sudden pain felt inside of her, she was feeling like she had lost her whole body all at once, she wants to scream but the voice seemed to struck into her throat.

Then the drops of rain starts pouring and people star gathering around .the sound of heavy raindrops drumming against the shattered windows of the vehicle. A wave of pain surged through her body, and tears welled up in her eyes. She thought about her family, her friends, her dreams – everything that was now hanging in the balance.

So-jung was standing outside of her apartment as she sighs, but her gazes caught the sudden crowd and a car by side. She crounched her eyes but as her eyes saw the familiar girl, she didn't took a second before rushing down.

As Na-luna was rushed to the hospital, the blinding lights and sterile smell overwhelmed her senses. She clung to the hope that this was merely a bad dream, that she would soon wake up safe in her own bed. But the sharp pains and the harsh reality reminded her that this was no dream – it was her new nightmare.

After some times, the doctors come out and announced that her condition is worse but not worst, so-jung can meet her, So-jung breaths heavily as her foot steps echoed the whole hospital as she clutched the door knob before twisting it open.

And there she saw a once cute and chirpy girl laying on it lifelessly, So-kung sit beside her as she took her hand into her owns and looked at her, "why?" She asked herself.

"Why is it only me? Who suffered?" Her eyes welled up, "suffered because of someone or my own".shs looks down, " I never deserved happiness " .

Just than a nurse comes up and asked permission to change her IV as so-jung gets out if the room wiping her tears.

"Ma'am, please make sure that so-jung went home safely" nurse look at Na-luna who was looking at her it was the first time we saw her serious.

But So-jung never listened to the doctors and nurses she stays there and took her care, she even bring her home, her own apartment, while she was sitting down beside her, her mother called.

"So-jung I'm waiting for you! Where are you?!". So-jung sighs as she replied back,

"I can't cᴏme" as she hungs up on her and shuts her phone off making Ms. Hyun-oo go furious.

"Just look what I will do to you"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

n

ext chapter: 20-march-2024