⊂ɪ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇs ʏᴏᴜ, sᴏ-ᴊᴜɴɢ⊃

I turned around angrily to see who had thrown the basketball at me

I turned around angrily to see who had thrown the basketball at me. It was none other than Minho Yeon, the captain of the basketball team, brother of bitch Yuna Yeon and the school's resident troublemaker. He had a smirk on his face as he approached me.

"Oops, didn't mean to hit you there," he said sarcastically. "But hey, at least you finally looked alive. You've been walking around like a zombie lately."

I clenched my fists, trying to control my anger. "What do you want, Minho?"

He shrugged. "Just thought I'd have a little fun. You always seem so serious and uptight. Lighten up a little, will ya?"

I couldn't believe his audacity. "You think this is a game? You think it's fun to throw things at people's heads?"

He laughed. "Well, when the person in question is you, absolutely."

I stood up abruptly, my chair scraping loudly against the floor. "You better watch your back, Minho. I don't take a minute before destroying the pretty faces with dirty hearts ."

His smirk faded for a moment, but he quickly regained his cockiness. "Is that a threat?"

I took a step closer, my voice low and filled with venom. "Consider it a warning. Keep your distance from me, or you'll regret it."

"Just trying to liven up your day, princess," he said, mockingly bowing before walking away.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. Minho was a thorn in my side, always finding ways to annoy and provoke me. But I wouldn't let him get to me. I had bigger things to worry about, I have even broken his nose one time with the same basketball.

As I sat back down and tried to focus on my work, I couldn't help but think about my father's words. He had always encouraged me to stay strong and never give up. I would hold onto those words, even in the face of adversity.

No matter what challenges came my way, I would keep moving forward.

As the day went on, I kept to myself, avoiding any unnecessary interactions with my classmates. I focused on my studies, determined to leave this all shit as soon as possible.

During lunch break, I found a spot under a tree I always sit there, away from the prying eyes of my felowmates. I took out the milk pack I bought and a slice of cake and began to eat in quietness finding peace in the atmosphere.

But just as I was starting to relax, I heard footsteps approaching. I looked up to see Minho standing in front of me, a mischievous grin on his face.

"What do you want now, Minho?" I asked, annoyed by his constant presence.

He shrugged casually. "Just thought I'd join you for lunch. The company seems pretty dull today."

I sighed, trying to hide my frustration. "I prefer to eat alone. Please leave."