PROLOGUE

Another day. Another again. The sun's rays come in through the room's curtains, and Jeff has still been lying in bed for five minutes since the alarm went off. He hated Monday mornings and hated having to go out and see people. They always had that effect on him, unnerved him.

He gets out of bed, gets dressed, and goes down to the kitchen to get something to eat. The refrigerator is empty once again...he will have to make do with a glass of orange juice. He goes to the bathroom and gets some tablets from the cabinet: suppressants. More than having to be around people he hated to see them turn toward him, curious about his omega smell. He didn't want to be an animal at a zoo.
He took his keys and went out.

It had been two weeks since he had left the garage after they had accused him of causing Babe's accident. Since that day, Alan had apologized to him several times by message, but he had never responded. He felt hurt, hurt especially by Alan's words. It was true he had never tried to become friends with the others but the fact was...if they knew why he didn't trust people...if only...no, they didn't know and couldn't understand anything. Just as well.

Sitting at the usual cafe near the park. No one knows how beautiful this place is, but it's better this way, fewer people. He is drinking coffee while looking at the computer when he hears someone knocking on the glass next to his face. He almost chokes on his coffee. It's Alan. And he has signs...

"Sorry".... "I shouldn't have told you those things".... "Please let me explain"....and it goes on like that for at least two more minutes. Finally Alan enters the bar and sits down next to Jeff.

"Hi kiddo"

"Hi..."

"Okay. Look I'm so sorry, I had no right to say those things to you, really. Please go back to the garage. We all want to apologize, and besides, you're the best technician we've had."

"Is it just because I'm a good technician?"-Jeff stares into his eyes, and Alan recovers only after a few seconds.

"Well...no...the thing is... yes you are good...but...yes in short I would like you to come back."

Jeff rolls his eyes, "All right"-he doesn't even know why he agreed so quickly.

Meanwhile...right outside the bar....

"Hey, Jesse did you see who's here? Wasn't that your..."- snickers a blond boy.

"So you're still here, Jeff. You still like this place, huh? Who are you with? I haven't given you the permission to see someone else"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Just that some people shouldn't have the right to live. Maybe I was too good last time. Do you want to play a game? Let's see if you still remember me. I want to see you shaking, Jeff, I want to see you crying and begging, just like you used to".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this was just an introduction to pick up the thread. The story from here on will be totally fictional and much more interesting. Sorry if my english is not perfect but it is my second language. I hope you enjoy it :)