30. WAKING UP

Alan opened his eyes feeling a weight on his chest. He lifted his head slightly but realized he could not move. Jeff was hugging him, resting his head on top of him.

-Tired, Jeff?- he jiggled as he stroked Jeff's hair. They had fallen asleep around 1 a.m. and the alarm clock now indicated 10 a.m. The heat had to be over. Alan would have liked to get up and eat something but he did not want to wake Jeff up and especially did not want him to be left alone. Alan pulled him closer and lifted the blanket up to his neck.

More than two hours had passed when Jeff finally woke up. He got up slightly, but seeing Alan with his eyes closed, he decided to lay back down and stay in bed a little longer.

-Are you awake?

-I thought you were asleep....-.

-I woke up a few hours ago but didn't want to wake you up- Alan explained to him.

-Mmmh- Jeff still felt slightly sleepy.

-How are you feeling?-

-Tired...-

-Well, I expected that from the way you've been enjoying yourself the past few days- laughed Alan.

Jeff blushed and covered his face with the blanket.

-I was joking, don't worry-

-I don't remember much....how many days has it been?-

-Four days...if you want I'll tell you everything straight, haha- Alan teased him.

-Mmmmm....shut up- pouted Jeff. What had he been doing those days? He didn't dare to imagine, he only had a few images in his head but not much.

-I'm going to the bathroom- Jeff finally decided to get up, especially since he was too ashamed after what Alan had said. He tried to get up but as soon as he put his feet on the floor he felt very dizzy.

-Hey, are you okay?- Alan immediately got up and sat him back down on the bed.

-I'm just a little tired, don't worry...-

-Does anything hurt?- Alan asked worriedly.

-No...I'm fine- Jeff smiled.

-Okay, then you stay in bed, I'll prepare the bath for you. You'd better get some rest today-.

Jeff smiled and merely nodded before going back to lie down.

-The bath is ready, do you need help?- Alan returned after a few minutes.

-I got it, don't worry- Jeff felt much better. He just needed some time to recover.

-Alan, what are you doing?!!-

Alan had picked him up without warning and was carrying him toward the bathroom.

-I don't want you to fall or get hurt- he smiled at him.

-Put me down right now!- Jeff screamed, trying to pull the sheets behind him to cover himself.

-Believe me, I've seen you naked before, don't worry, ahahah-

Finally Jeff gave up and let himself be carried by weight to the bathroom. Alan closed the door behind them and gently leaned Jeff into the tub, following him shortly after.

-Hey, what are you doing?- Jeff did not expect Alan to enter with him as well.

-I need a bath too, but if you want I'll use the shower-.

Jeff thought about it and finally decided that maybe he didn't mind having him with him so much.

-No, that's okay....-